"LiveDolls" #7

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

"LiveDolls" #7

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! We have shuffled our schedule a bit this week, and as a result we are bringing chapter 7 of "LiveDolls" to you a few days early. Yay!

There's a lot going down in this chapter as Dante arrives at the factory to pick up his purchase, April and Marvin continue to try to unravel Polly and Pete's plot, and a brand new character with a VERY familiar name makes her debut!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... iveDolls-7

lods

Re: "LiveDolls" #7

Postby lods » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Kind of weird that she was in the mock up as a Doll in All Dolled up #8 but this info is now revealed.

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:30 pm

lods wrote:Kind of weird that she was in the mock up as a Doll in All Dolled up #8 but this info is now revealed.

Oh is THAT who she is? Huh. What a coincidence...
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:37 am

Aha, now he's addressing his issues directly. I appreciate the way he chose to bundle up his "package" for them. It is interesting to see another player enter the mix. With her entitled attitude, I wonder if she might have some comeuppance in her near future. It looks like the heroes might come crashing in soon (maybe after we what happens to the latest arrivals) and I'm looking forward to it!

lods

Postby lods » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Finally, I am recognized for all the hard work I am doing. This has given me enough energy to move on to my next project, attempting to warn PP that if she goes into that warehouse she will be captured and bound.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 pm

jabbers wrote:Aha, now he's addressing his issues directly. I appreciate the way he chose to bundle up his "package" for them. It is interesting to see another player enter the mix. With her entitled attitude, I wonder if she might have some comeuppance in her near future. It looks like the heroes might come crashing in soon (maybe after we what happens to the latest arrivals) and I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks! We've tried to tie this story together with previous tales, so some of the polt point don't seem like they're coming out of left field. I hope it's working.

- Doc

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:05 pm

lods wrote:Finally, I am recognized for all the hard work I am doing. This has given me enough energy to move on to my next project, attempting to warn PP that if she goes into that warehouse she will be captured and bound.

Heh. Let us know how that turns out. :P

- Doc

Bluemax2

Postby Bluemax2 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Ahh the evil benefactress! I can't wait to see what befalls her....

Great tale and art.

Return to “LiveDolls”