"LiveDolls" #9

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

"LiveDolls" #9

Postby Doctor Robo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:59 am

Hey Metrobay fans! Trishbot and Doctor robo are back this week with chapter 9 of "LiveDolls", and you can read it right now at Metrobaycomix.com!

The unlikely foursome of Snowflake, Solaria, April, and Marvin split up in order to sneak inside the abandoned factory and get to the bottom of the LiveDolls mystery. But there's a pretty good change they're NOT going to like what they find!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... iveDolls-9

lods

Re: "LiveDolls" #9

Postby lods » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:36 am

I'm actually kind of shocked Marvin didn't make more of an ass out of himself when Snowflake took over control of the computer. :lol:

I'm not sure what to make of Marvin's reaction to Snowflake sharing her mom is also missing. This is the first he has heard of it, right?

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next now that Solaria has found the baddies.

jabbers

Re: "LiveDolls" #9

Postby jabbers » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Agreed, I thought it was a really strange thing for Snowflake to mention that her mother was missing to a civilian. She wears a mask, I figured she'd keep her personal details secret.

I'm also excited to see where this chapter leaves off with the developing predicament Solaria finds herself in. I'm excited for what potentially happens next!

Return to “LiveDolls”