"LiveDolls" #11 (finale)

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

"LiveDolls" #11 (finale)

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:15 am

Hey Metrobay fans! Trishbot and Doctor Robo are back this week with the final chapter of "LiveDolls", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

It's a chaotic scene as Snowflake, Solaria, Marvin, and April battle Polly Vinyl and Mr. Plastic while trying to free the LiveDolls. Friend vs. friend, mother vs. daughter - relationships mean nothing when minds are controlled and villains start to panic. So will our heroes succeed in their rescue efforts? Find out as "LiveDolls" comes to its grand conclusion!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... veDolls-11

lods

Re: "LiveDolls" #11 (finale)

Postby lods » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Sad to see if over (only got Solaria half dolled). But good wrap up and can't wait to see both the new story and what Trishbot does next.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:05 am

Congratulations on finishing this story, it was good fun! I appreciated Solaria's quick thinking, it was a pretty clever solution. I'm still a little concerned about how openly they're willing to acknowledge their family while in their heroine personas but I suppose it isn't a terribly big deal. I'm pretty curious about where this leads, I'm not sure I recognize the character in the cliffhanger. If the storyline continues with this story's playful tone and fluid pace, it ought to be interesting and enjoyable. I also thought the artwork in this story was nicely realized! Well done!

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:43 pm

lods wrote:Sad to see if over (only got Solaria half dolled). But good wrap up and can't wait to see both the new story and what Trishbot does next.

Thank you! This story was a long time coming, and I think Trishbot did an awesome job on the artwork. It was a pleasure working with her!

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:47 pm

jabbers wrote:Congratulations on finishing this story, it was good fun! I appreciated Solaria's quick thinking, it was a pretty clever solution. I'm still a little concerned about how openly they're willing to acknowledge their family while in their heroine personas but I suppose it isn't a terribly big deal. I'm pretty curious about where this leads, I'm not sure I recognize the character in the cliffhanger. If the storyline continues with this story's playful tone and fluid pace, it ought to be interesting and enjoyable. I also thought the artwork in this story was nicely realized! Well done!

I see what you mean. I go back and forth on the secret identity concept. I think in this case perhaps since Audrey is a stranger to the rest of the crew it wouldn't be that big of a deal if Solaria identified her as her mother?

The character on the final page is new. She will be making her debut in our new story called "Robolegs" on January 7. Stay tuned!

Return to “LiveDolls”