"Payback's a Bitch" #6

Story by Trishbot, art by Finister Foul.
Trishbot

"Payback's a Bitch" #6

Postby Trishbot » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:15 am

Hey everyone! Finister Foul and I have a brand-spankin' new issue of "Payback's a Bitch", and it's a hot one!

Defeated and captured by Trixtress, Nightengale finds herself at the mercy of her nemesis and Max Indeks! With her secret identity compromised, her magic cloak removed, and her freedom about to be taken from her, things aren't looking good for Samantha Sable! But Max has plans for her - BIG plans - and Samantha may have a different outlook on all of this after it's over. Tonight, Nightengale perishes, and Lady Payback is reborn! See how it pans out in "Payback's a Bitch" Issue 6, only at Metrobay Comix!

Catch it here: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/index.php/Paybacks-A-Bitch/Chapter-6

Thanks for reading, everyone! And thanks for supporting Metrobay Comix!
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

teflon_tim

Re: "Payback's a Bitch" #6

Postby teflon_tim » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:23 pm

A very exciting transformation... but also very quick. Not just in the number of panels, but also in the length of time it took to completely change poor Samantha's mind. Considering that, I wonder if Lady Payback needed any additional sessions to make sure that the new personality "took."

Of course, considering where she's ended up now with Sera Solas's new organization, that may be a moot point. But it's still cool to see some of the "gaps" in her story filled in. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next part!

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:13 am

I continue to really enjoy this story and its artwork. I think this choice of MC is significantly more interesting because it's almost akin to hypnosis, at least the way it is described. Her excellent pose on the last page really sets the stage for what's to come next. Looking forward to the next chapter and really curious to see where this story goes from here.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:04 am

Quite interesting update. First of all it's second time when Max takes off mask from superheroine. If I remember it correctly he decided not to do such things in future because of consequences it might cause. So I think this story is happening before or he was 100% sure it worth to do it again. The other very interesting thing in this update is the fate of cloak of Nightengale. I'm very curious to know what will happen next with it. If it will be locked in laboratory for studying then what villain will learn from it? And of course it will be interesting to see why villains won't use this so effective technology on other heroines. So far I don't see any reason why. But I almost sure there will be plot twist.

Great work and I can't wait to see next chapters. It seems story will be very exciting.

Return to “Payback's a Bitch”