Members Gallery update - Payback's A Bitch part 2

Story by Trishbot, art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Gallery update - Payback's A Bitch part 2

Postby FinisterFoul » Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Greetings all!

Tonight we have added Chapter 2 of the PAYBACK'S A BITCH series which can be read here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ks-A-Bitch

Pink Pussycat has been ensnared by Lady Payback. But Nightengale is on the hunt to rescue her friend. What evil scheme does Lady Payback have for Pink Pussycat?!!

thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

Ghosthand

Re: Members Gallery update - Payback's A Bitch part 2

Postby Ghosthand » Fri May 05, 2017 11:25 pm

I love the peril, even though we know PP is going to come out of this just fine. The idea of a heroine getting turned into a nasty villain is always fun to me. I wonder if she will get changed and then turned back or rescued just in the nick of time?

lods

Postby lods » Sat May 06, 2017 10:05 am

I wonder if Kitten is going to show up or if that would just complicate things. (Although having already corrupted Kitten on the roof would be interesting.)

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Sat May 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Ghosthand wrote:I wonder if she will get changed and then turned back or rescued just in the nick of time?

Well I certainly hope that it's the former, this whole thing would be a pretty big cock tease otherwise.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sat May 06, 2017 8:56 pm

This has to be one of my more highly anticipated stories on the site at the moment. Glad to see it return!

It looks like this story will have two exciting storylines. I'm looking forward to seeing this back story unfold.

The appearance of the storyteller was cool. I have to admit, her extreme physique doesn't look particularly aerodynamic or fit for flight. ;) On the other hand, I really enjoyed the feather texturing, it was a great detail.

Small suggestion: a nice detail might be to slightly vary prisoner poses, perhaps to imply some struggling, especially in panel sequences that are heavier on exposition. To be fair, there doesn't appear to be much wiggle room in this particular predicament.

So, given the reveal to PP, does this mean that she's knows about the Alliance's secret origins? Does the Squad know at this point too? I've lost track of the Alliance's current standing in the eyes of the heroines.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Though a bit simpler in design, original Nightengale looked great.

Ghosthand

Postby Ghosthand » Sun May 07, 2017 12:02 am

cyberbobmkii wrote:
Ghosthand wrote:I wonder if she will get changed and then turned back or rescued just in the nick of time?

Well I certainly hope that it's the former, this whole thing would be a pretty big cock tease otherwise.

I'd like to see it too but I have a sneaky suspicion that this story is going to focus more on past events than current ones. PP has a habit of getting herself into trouble and out of just before anything really bad happens to her! I think the initials PP stand more for Perpetual Peril more than Pink Pussycat :)

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Sun May 07, 2017 2:05 am

jabbers wrote:So, given the reveal to PP, does this mean that she's knows about the Alliance's secret origins? Does the Squad know at this point too? I've lost track of the Alliance's current standing in the eyes of the heroines.

If this story takes place after the events of The Omega Mystery, then I believe the Squad knows pretty much the whole story about the AA. But knowing the truth and being able to do something about it are two completely different things when the Squad's reputation is in tatters. That's the beauty of Max's scheme: he can dangle the truth in front of the heroines knowing there's not a damn thing they can do.

I imagine that at some point "off-camera," a dialogue like this took place:

MM: "The Apex Alliance are all under Max Indexs' mind control!"
Mayor: "Do you have any proof of this?"
MM: "Max used it on me! He injected this microchip into my brain to control me!"
Mayor: "Really? And where is this controlling microchip?"
MM: "Um... well, Omega Woman burned it all out of me."
Max: "How convenient. Yet another unsubstantiated accusation by the Squad against my good name. I think we're done here, don't you?"

Ultimately I think PP will be safe when all is said and done. But the journey should be most enlightening!

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun May 07, 2017 2:59 am

Ghosthand wrote:
cyberbobmkii wrote:

I'd like to see it too but I have a sneaky suspicion that this story is going to focus more on past events than current ones. PP has a habit of getting herself into trouble and out of just before anything really bad happens to her! I think the initials PP stand more for Perpetual Peril more than Pink Pussycat :)

Yeah, I'd guess PP's predicament is primarily a setup for the two Nightengales to face off. I wouldn't mind at all if she managed to escape or be rescued before they are able to follow through. It's not the most exciting or interesting part of this story in my eyes. I think this one is focused on the Nightengales and how one ended up replacing the other.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun May 07, 2017 3:04 am

teflon_tim wrote:
jabbers wrote:So, given the reveal to PP, does this mean that she's knows about the Alliance's secret origins? Does the Squad know at this point too? I've lost track of the Alliance's current standing in the eyes of the heroines.

If this story takes place after the events of The Omega Mystery, then I believe the Squad knows pretty much the whole story about the AA. But knowing the truth and being able to do something about it are two completely different things when the Squad's reputation is in tatters. That's the beauty of Max's scheme: he can dangle the truth in front of the heroines knowing there's not a damn thing they can do.

I imagine that at some point "off-camera," a dialogue like this took place:

MM: "The Apex Alliance are all under Max Indexs' mind control!"
Mayor: "Do you have any proof of this?"
MM: "Max used it on me! He injected this microchip into my brain to control me!"
Mayor: "Really? And where is this controlling microchip?"
MM: "Um... well, Omega Woman burned it all out of me."
Max: "How convenient. Yet another unsubstantiated accusation by the Squad against my good name. I think we're done here, don't you?"

Ultimately I think PP will be safe when all is said and done. But the journey should be most enlightening!

That makes sense. I think this aspect of the Alliance is what makes it such an interesting arc. While it provides the backdrop for a number of stories, I wonder when or if it will ever be resolved.

TheCheese

Postby TheCheese » Sun May 07, 2017 6:47 am

I like where this is going.

I do hope that the enforced metamorphosis of Pink Pussycat occurs, and described in delicious detail, 'on screen' rather than 'off camera' or in a poof of smoke.

Roll on Episode 3!

The Cheese

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Sun May 07, 2017 10:01 am

Lots of amazing discussion happening in here!

Fin and I definitely have big plans and surprises in store for this story, and I'm giddy to show you all some unexpected twists and turns.

Avia popping up is only just the start.
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sun May 07, 2017 11:52 am

So many wicked ideas... muuuhahahaha!!

alfredenewman

Postby alfredenewman » Sun May 07, 2017 2:11 pm

i hope story is not going to be cut short,and cock blocking (no sex whatsoever,especially with the latest nightengale)happening in story.maybe this is the story when max has sex with nightengale in the story of "A Day in the Life - Belinda Giolla".hopefully it is a trick to capture nightengale. :?: .every body except me seems to just like the story and not care about sexual content.i like the mind control and sex in the comics not just mind control or stories to be resolved soon.

Ghosthand

Postby Ghosthand » Sun May 07, 2017 4:23 pm

FinisterFoul wrote:Image

So many wicked ideas... muuuhahahaha!!

dum dum dum!!!

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Sun May 07, 2017 4:49 pm

alfredenewman wrote:i hope story is not going to be cut short,and cock blocking (no sex whatsoever,especially with the latest nightengale)happening in story.maybe this is the story when max has sex with nightengale in the story of "A Day in the Life - Belinda Giolla".hopefully it is a trick to capture nightengale. :?: .every body except me seems to just like the story and not care about sexual content.i like the mind control and sex in the comics not just mind control or stories to be resolved soon.

I'm afraid this is a sexless comic. In fact, there's not even any nudity. Actually, we're doing some very avant garde work in the following issues where the images will be depicted as merely abstract shapes and primary colors to create the impression of pure sophistication and elegant simplicity.

... Okay, in truth, there is absolutely going to be some steamy scenes in this story.
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

lods

Postby lods » Sun May 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Here I was looking forward to PP being transformed into a complete nerd and captain of the debate team. But will she be able to defeat the master debater, Max Index?!

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Thu May 11, 2017 4:39 am

Well finally seeing the appearance of Avia I now understand why Nightengale was a subject of so many breast enhancement :D And I suspect that Avia itself may secretly connive at this. We need to investigate this immediately! Why our Goddes has such huge breasts? Is she a fan of huge breasts? Does she secretly convince heroines to participate in breast enhancement adventures with villains? I'm sure there is some hidden connection between her huge breasts and numerous BE scenes with Nightengale :twisted: I'm just not sure if this will be revealed in this story or Trishbot and mister Finister have another one for this topic. By the way will we see origin story of Avia?

It will be interesting to see how Avia sees former Nightengale story. I guess she will be telling her story to current Nightengale in the next few chapter. If so it would be great because we can learn her point of view about all those things that has happened to Lady Payback. Though I think Avia is really very cute and sweet creature and her huge breasts are just unfortunate coincidence. But who knows :twisted: At least it seems she prefer heroines to kneel before her so she has a little of dominatrix inside her :b

Return to “Payback's a Bitch”