Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 3

Story and art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 3

Postby FinisterFoul » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:42 am

Greetings all!

After many delays to our evil schemes we have finally added part 3 of the MYRRH OF THE MYNX series which can be read here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... f-The-Mynx

We have also added more 'nude' pages ( pages without text ) .

Tiger Girl, Pussycat and Clawdette - oh my! Madame Mynx is surrounded by cats but she has been bonded with a mysterious bracelet which seems to give her powers over some of the cats. Can our heroines stop the evil villainess before she spreads more mischief?!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

-------------------------

My apologies for all the delays on this one. The new 3d models we're using look hot, but it's much slower going with making the art... slower than I anticipated.

Thanks for your patience!

ajiehb

Re: Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 3

Postby ajiehb » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:37 am

I liked the way you set up trap for Clawdette and Troublina! So top-class and a bit old school but I think it was perfect for this type of story. But I wonder if Madame Mynx is working alone? In previous stories it seems she always had some sidekick or other villains for hire helping her. But I guess now with so many artifact in her disposal she can afford herself to work alone, huh?

Speaking of artifacts Tiger Girl has very interesting one. It's a bit controversial if this artifact is not allowing her to hurt others. How she is fighting then >.<? And why you can't just take it off?

So many question to be answered in the next chapters :) Nicely done mister Finister. Can't wait to see what will happened nex to our poor kittens.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:34 am

This was a great chapter! There was a nice moment of faux hope as the potential rescue was swiftly stymied. The posing for all of the prisoners was quite enticing, with good use of different camera angles and demonstrations of some limited character movement. Leaving Troublina in her position was a very nice tease with some playful foreboding. The magical control is a very entertaining variation of an MC-theme, with them remaining fully conscious of their actions but being unable to resist. The wrinkle about not harming is also an interesting twist that I imagine could become important (though ajiehb raises an interesting question).

The story is moving at a perfect pace and I'm really looking forward to what comes next. Awesome!

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:00 am

Thanks a lot Ajiehb and Jabbers!! :D

Return to “Myrrh of the Mynx”