Members Gallery update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 1

Story and art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Gallery update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 1

Postby FinisterFoul » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:54 am

Greetings all!!

After some delays, we have added part one of the MYRRH OF THE MYNX series which can be read here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... f-The-Mynx

Madame Mynx seeks strong men to enslave with her new musk. She recruits cat thief Troublina to help her. But, Madame Mynx finds herself smitten with the cat-thief kitten.

This series will explore: bondage, lesbian, moans, groans and catacombs :D

My apologies for the delays.

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

------------------------------------

This was my first full scale go at using new software. The new babes look fantastic ( to me ) but the rendering goes much slower.

I wanted to keep going to have some sex in this first update, but I was already running like 4 days behind. The next chapter will definitely have some naughtiness :twisted:

Thanks so much for your patience!

lods

Re: Members Gallery update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 1

Postby lods » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Finally, a new comic with Troublina. Glad to see the character again.

s22132

Postby s22132 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:00 pm

It seems like Mynx is the one being seduced. Does that bracelet have something to do with it?

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Thanks Lods and S22132 !!

@Lods = Yeah, Troublina is a major character in this story. I really love this visual version of Troublina too!

@S22132 = Well, I love to talk about the stories as they are being created. But, I think I can be too much of a blabbermouth and sometimes drama queen ( when I'm frustrated with some story aspect ) - ha ha - and I think in past series I may have ruined stories for readers by revealing too much. At the same time, I think there are some readers who like to discuss the story as it is unveiling. And that's the fun of the process for me too.

I could do a story discussion perhaps with a big 'spoiler alert' header.. spaced way down below the top heading. I dunno.

With that said up front... Is Troublina's stolen bracelet having an affect on Madame Mynx?... my answer is...

Objects from the past are beginning to have a mysterious influence on certain characters in current day Metrobay. :D

Thanks!!

lods

Postby lods » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:03 pm

And yeah, I love the new outfit for her too. It is amazing how much detail the character has vs the original version.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:23 am

Thanks Lods!

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:30 am

What an exciting beginning! Already, the dialogue in this first chapter feels fresh and it was quite an eventful start. I think the character models and designs for Troublina, Clawdette, and Mynx look great. I especially like the texture and material fabric of their costumes, the way the light hits them really gives them dimension. If I have a quibble, it's probably that masks on Troublina and Clawdette look a little funky by comparison. Maybe because how narrow they are, it looks like string or ribbon?

It's also exciting to see a new character. I'm not sure what to make of her costume and design, perhaps because she is simply covered head to toe. Still, I'm interested in finding out more about her. Who is she? What is her personality and abilities? Where did she come from? What does she look under the mask? :)

Based on Clawdette's behavior, I'm guessing this takes place prior to her transformation?

As another reader pointed out, if Mynx is not exactly herself, I can imagine this leading to some potentially interesting and uncharacteristic situations, perhaps even some unexpected predicaments or hijinks.

Anyway, it's great start and I'm highly anticipating more! If this is what working out the kinks in the new process looks like, I can only imagine what it will look like when you're hitting your stride. :D

Return to “Myrrh of the Mynx”