Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 2

Story and art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 2

Postby FinisterFoul » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:58 am

Greetings all!

We have added part 2 of the MYRRH OF THE MYNX series which can be read here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... f-The-Mynx

Madame Mynx finds herself surrounded by cats of every kind. Will the slippery Mynx finally find her day in court wearing handcuffs? Or will she turn the tables on her feline enemies?

We will add another update to this series on Tuesday, June 13th!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

-------------------------------------

This story has a lot of necessary plot set-up, then it's going to suddenly snowball into endless sexual naughtiness.

ajiehb

Re: Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 2

Postby ajiehb » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:40 am

Hmm... Date for the next update accordingly Cover Page section is 6 June. Is this wrong?

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi Ajiehb!

That's correct - we'll be adding another Myrrh of the Mynx update on late night Tuesday, June 6th.

We're getting near the point where it'll all start to be non-stop bondage fun. This tail is like a chess match and we had to see what all the pieces do and now we can play :)

Thanks!

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:51 am

FinisterFoul wrote:Hi Ajiehb!

That's correct - we'll be adding another Myrrh of the Mynx update on late night Tuesday, June 6th.

We're getting near the point where it'll all start to be non-stop bondage fun. This tail is like a chess match and we had to see what all the pieces do and now we can play :)

Thanks!

Dear Finister:

I think you have outdone yourself, yet again!
No really, this is the best, most interesting issue you have done (I know there are only two, but let me explain step by step):

Cover: With a scene that does not happen in this issue, pure superhero comic!
Page 21: Trying to protect your secret identity? Great!
Page 22: A superhero trapped by his magic ring? Color me intrigued! Great idea!
Page 23: I just love how this plot is gong, but I think Troublina must have resisted Madam Minx: She is not damsel in distress.
Page 27: Incredibly, I think this is a great page, because we have Mynx with Troublina doing a great escape. It's like always: Minx manages to win and the automatic curtain seals Troublina destiny as Minx's prisoner.
Page 28: Clawdette is the mistress of the obvious, and "No manches"? Great expression!
Paga 29: Who would have guessed that Minx, misstress of treason, would be so angry about thinking of being betrayed? Great characterization. Also a petty thief, even more than Troublina. I love how Troublina just stays in her cell. About characterization, I think when Minx comes back she would discover that Troublina has already escaped, but I hope that the plot left her as a prisioner for a long time ;)
Page 30: I love to see Pink Pussycat acting like a cat instead of a human ;)
Page 31 and 32: I love how Pink Pussycat reacts to... Man Cat (a great imagination he does not have) ;)
Page 37: Why the godess did not posses Troublina but she did posess Madam Minx? I hope that Minx gets trapped by the bracelet as the cat lady seems to be by the ring.
Pages 38 to 40: Great work! I loved the last page, with Man Cat manhandling PP!

Man, I sure want to see the rest as soon as possible!

Great work again Finister!

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Thanks so much, Hector! :D

In the past my stories have seemed to have a lot of sex but not a great amount of characterization/full story. I think I went the other extreme in this update, but I'm happy to hear you liked the story elements :)

I got "No manches!" from this page

https://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/m ... .mjoDoG0ZZ

I was trying to find cute mexican exclamations Clawdette would use ( since she is Daisy Sanchez... a heroine of mexican heritage ). Obviously I have a very very limited take on the spanish languages - ha ha.

Thanks!!

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:15 pm

I enjoyed this chapter, mainly because of all that it establishes for this story. I think this premise with the artifacts, their powers, and the way they connect these characters has a great deal of promise. Though I wasn't a fan of the lady mystery cat's costume, it seems like it might be somewhat thematically connected to the new character introduced in this chapter so it makes sense. (I agree with what was said earlier. Given her personality, I'd have expected Troublina to put up a little more resistance, even if futile.)

The scene has been set for some pretty exciting situations and scenarios. I'm really looking forward to what's coming!

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 am

It's just me or did anyone else noticed how PP breasts are much bigger than her Poser version boobies?

Return to “Myrrh of the Mynx”