Members Gallery update - Latex Asylum part 3 !!

Story and art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Gallery update - Latex Asylum part 3 !!

Postby FinisterFoul » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:40 am

Greetings cartoon supervillains and sexy superheroines!

We have added chapter three of the LATEX ASYLUM series wherein some nefarious fiends have joined together to run a deranged asylum. The catch is... their patients. They catch their patients and commit them to perverse and unusual therapies to turn them into whatever kind of sex pet they want. And the villains have their dirty eyes on the Action Cats! Filthy fiends!!

See the full deviant chapter here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... tex-Asylum

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

lods

Re: Members Gallery update - Latex Asylum part 3 !!

Postby lods » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Wow, kind of a super tragic episode. So did the first white mouse explode or did she just assume it exploded (or something)?

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:19 am

Thanks Lods!

Hopefully, the whackiness of this story didn't leave it feeling too tragic - ha ha.

I'm sure the rodent White Mouse survived. :D

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 am

This was a large update with a lot of narrative ground to cover. I agree, the origin story had a tinge of tragedy to it that I think makes for a more sympathetic character. The surprise character was definitely absolutely that, a surprise and I think it's cool that this part of Metrobay lore might get some attention. Her costume design is a little hit and miss but overall it's a playful depiction. (However, didn't the whole memory thing affect PP too?)

If I have one major complaint, it's that the tables were turned too abruptly and without much fanfare or build-up. It was a tad too simple and uninteresting but I can see why one would want to rush to setup the next chapter after a lengthy, plot-heavy update. I'm excited for what's next!

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 am

Thanks for the feedback, Jabbers!

You're right - Pink Pussycat doesn't remember exactly what happened during 'Pleasure Pets'. Nightengale ( Samantha Sable ) would tell Pink Pussycat what little Nightengale knew of what happened. The part where Pussycat says the fiends did perverted things to them is just Pussycat imagining what dastardly, lusty things were done :P. Perhaps at night she fantasizes about what plundering went on - ha ha. But - yes - PP would not remember what exactly happened.

We may touch on more about Meanie Mouse and White Mouse backgrounds as the story goes.

Thanks!

s22132

Postby s22132 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:54 am

I'm glad that the original White Mouse survived. I actually feel a lot more sympathy for Meanie Mouse now; that was a bad set of circumstances she went through.

I'm also quite eager to see what our villains have planned next.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:01 am

Ha ha! Well, I did not intend for it to go over so sad... I was hoping for a bit of campiness. That's funny that I went overkill on the melodrama - lotza luv. This IS going to be a hardcore latex bondage wacky tale from here on out. Just tight latex, tight binds and the hum of numerous vibrators and toys of all depravity :D :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks S22132 for the feedback!

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:07 am

Just a tidbit of fun information...

I wanted Meanie Mouse to be a kind of zany Joker type villain. But, instead of her being a Joker type homicidal psycho, she'd be a sexually crazy psycho :lol: She'd come up with crazy bondage inventions and have strange motives for committing sexual crimes. And also kind of an independent operator outside of ROPE. I don't think that gives too much away, but perhaps helps folks know her character won't be tragic but constantly wacky perverted.

I also want to thank my friends who helped shape White Mouse!! She will change costumes regularly... always with a mouse theme.

Thanks all!! :)

lods

Postby lods » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:31 pm

Obviously, we need closure on the rodent white mouse to assure everyone it didn't explode. :lol:

It was kind of looking like a weird sort of hybrid between the Joker and Harley but yeah, the whole pet explosion thing just came across as kind of sad.

Return to “Latex Asylum”