"Making Friends" #19

Story by Doctor Robo, art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Making Friends" #19

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester and Doctor Robo are back this week with chapter 19 of "Making Friends", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Tim and Jill are scheming to get Jill back in her own body, and hope another mind-blowing orgasm is the way to do it. So while Jill gets herself worked up into a later, Tim has an idea that will *really* kick things up a notch!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... Friends-19

seg

Re: "Making Friends" #19

Postby seg » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:57 pm

Welcome back, WikkidLester! Nice update!

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:02 am

It seems Jill got carried away a little bit. I wonder how on earth with such sensitive robot body she didn't reached orgasm till now. Hopefully new upgrade will provide her such opportunity. Because it's interesting to see if her mind will transfer back to her body and what she will do after.

P.S. funny thing on the page 337, Jill body continue to perform licks even there is no shiny ass around :)

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:31 pm

ajiehb wrote:It seems Jill got carried away a little bit. I wonder how on earth with such sensitive robot body she didn't reached orgasm till now. Hopefully new upgrade will provide her such opportunity. Because it's interesting to see if her mind will transfer back to her body and what she will do after.

P.S. funny thing on the page 337, Jill body continue to perform licks even there is no shiny ass around :)

I'm glad you noticed that. I thought it was funny too! :)

Return to “Making Friends”