"Making Friends" #21

Story by Doctor Robo, art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Making Friends" #21

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:47 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester and Doctor Robo are back this week with chapter 21 of "Making Friends", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of Metrobay Comix!

Well, Tim has concocted a hairbrained scheme to switch Jill's mind back into her own body by making her orgasm, hopefully recreating the feedback loop which got them in this mess in the first place. But did it work? Only members of MetrobayComix.com will be able to find out!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... Friends-21

lods

Re: "Making Friends" #21

Postby lods » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Hm. You know this brings up the question about if there is any sort of guide for eye color (get her eyes were blue before, they're just brighter in the last scene). Like blue has mostly been the dolls and related tech and when it isn't the bots are generally good or neutral. Green is almost always thallium related and when it isn't it is "bad guys". Red is similar (it mostly making an appearance in converted/cyborgs). I think yellow showed up but I forgot where. I think I'm mostly wondering because we've mostly been seeing either blue, green, or red (which I assumed limiting to those colors was intentional but wasn't sure).

seg

Postby seg » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Interesting.

I can only guess what will happen next.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:37 am

lods wrote:Hm. You know this brings up the question about if there is any sort of guide for eye color (get her eyes were blue before, they're just brighter in the last scene). Like blue has mostly been the dolls and related tech and when it isn't the bots are generally good or neutral. Green is almost always thallium related and when it isn't it is "bad guys". Red is similar (it mostly making an appearance in converted/cyborgs). I think yellow showed up but I forgot where. I think I'm mostly wondering because we've mostly been seeing either blue, green, or red (which I assumed limiting to those colors was intentional but wasn't sure).

You're very much on the right track. There isn't an official guide, but I personally utilize the following color-coding for my stories:

- Green: Thrallium-based mind control
- Blue: Benevolent or neutral robots/cyborgs
- Red: Evil or villainous robots/cyborgs
- Purple: Controlled by a magic spell, specifically cast by Gothikka or Mesmerella
- White: Brainwashed by technology
- Silver: Similar to white, but much less common
- Black: Possessed, possibly by an alien or undead entity

We used yellow on Ms. Metrobay and Belinda Giolla when they were turned into cyborgs by Sentius in "Hostile Takeover", but that was pretty much a one-off back when we were still figuring things out. In retrospect their eye color should have been either white or red.

- Doc

lods

Postby lods » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Thanks for the guide!

You know, if I were to suggest a possible usage for yellow it would maybe be from a plant/spore/biological style control. >.>

:lol:

Anyway, interested to see what happens next in this story.

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:
lods wrote: There isn't an official guide, but I personally utilize the following color-coding for my stories:
- Green: Thrallium-based mind control
- Blue: Benevolent or neutral robots/cyborgs
- Red: Evil or villainous robots/cyborgs
- Purple: Controlled by a magic spell, specifically cast by Gothikka or Mesmerella
- White: Brainwashed by technology
- Silver: Similar to white, but much less common
- Black: Possessed, possibly by an alien or undead entity
- Doc

All this time, I should've been having Hypnotica's thralls with glowing green eyes. Lol.
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:38 pm

lods wrote:You know, if I were to suggest a possible usage for yellow it would maybe be from a plant/spore/biological style control. >.>

That's not a bad idea. I'll keep that in mind!

Return to “Making Friends”