"Making Friends" #3

Story by Doctor Robo, art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Making Friends" #3

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester and Doc Robo are back this week with a brand new chapter of "Making Friends", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Tim suddenly realizes that his busty robotic creation has several flaws which need to be addressed, so some quick thinking is needed or else a major case of blue balls will be in order. He also is aware that his fembot has no clothes, so a trip to Metrobay's favorite lingerie store may also be necessary...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... -Friends-3

abc

Re: "Making Friends" #3

Postby abc » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:12 am

Poor Janelle, I bet she flinches every time the shop door opens :lol:
Hopefully this must recent customer has restored her faith in strange humanity!

jabbers

Re: "Making Friends" #3

Postby jabbers » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:46 am

Ha, I wasn't expecting this to be what he had in mind after all! I like the lighthearted tone of this story but this chapter seemed a bit silly to me. With the darker metal on her torso, the robot already looks like it has clothing built in so seeing her being fitted with underwear was an odd visual. Then again, I'm not sure what he has planned for his creation yet but it seemed like a strange choice to go shopping first.

The dialogue between him and Janelle was amusing, especially her initial reaction, and it was intriguing to see the Live Dolls reference. I suppose this could be considered a bit of a spoiler so I wonder why it was worth including? Will the stories be connected in some way? Curious.

Return to “Making Friends”