"Making Friends" #4

Story by Doctor Robo, art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Making Friends" #4

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:06 am

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester and Doc Robo are back this week with chapter 4 of "Making Friends", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Tim and his robotic creation continue their shopping trip with a stop at a retailer who offers more of an adult flair than even Janelle can offer. Then, on his way home, Tim runs into some acquaintances who are about to ruin his day!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... -Friends-4

abc

Re: "Making Friends" #4

Postby abc » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:28 pm

And there we have it, the birth of a villain!
Not quite 'falling into a vat of chemicals' as evil motivation goes, but Metrobay folk can be a touchy lot :lol:
Can't wait to see what he does next :)

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:33 pm

I liked Mistress Raven is she a villain? Also who is the girl at her shop on the left poster? One of her slave maybe? If so could we get a little side story about them? Kinda liked that portrain :b

So Jill likes our hero but is also too shy to say hello and make friendship with him? And that's pretty interesting. Because it seems things will go bad from this chapter and he would seek revenge. I wounder if he noticed that Jill tried to defend him or he missed that part? But the main question is will he turn into villain and capture this three girls :) Can't wait to see next part of this story.

seg

Postby seg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:46 pm

abc wrote:And there we have it, the birth of a villain!
Not quite 'falling into a vat of chemicals' as evil motivation goes, but Metrobay folk can be a touchy lot :lol:
Can't wait to see what he does next :)

I can't wait either. I'm not sure if he'll go full villain on them, but he definitely has got something in mind.

Return to “Making Friends”