"Turing Point" #7

Story and art by Creativeguy.
Doctor Robo

"Turing Point" #7

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:20 am

Hey Metrobay fans! Creativeguy is back this week with chapter 7 of "Turing Point", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Turing has consolidated his control of the Havensworth Hospital and now he has a "mole", Honeydoll, in the Squad. He has nefarious plans for sure, but he needs some more help. He has just the man in mind, and special plans for Honeydoll as well...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ng-Point-7

lods

Re: "Turing Point" #7

Postby lods » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:46 pm

That was an interesting update. I didn't expect him to recruit a security force. I mean, it makes sense. But in the past, mind controlling characters usually converted heroines into that security force. Turing obviously has a more cautious approach to whatever his plan is.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Unfortunate what happens to April but it was nice seeing Honeydoll make her return so swiftly. It seems like Turing's end goals might be revealed soon? I'm curious to see what information he required from the Squad's HQ.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:59 pm

lods wrote:That was an interesting update. I didn't expect him to recruit a security force. I mean, it makes sense. But in the past, mind controlling characters usually converted heroines into that security force. Turing obviously has a more cautious approach to whatever his plan is.

Well Honeydoll may be considered "security" of some sort... kinda... but yes Turing is cautious, there is more story behind his choice that will come out as the series develops ... Thanks!

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:01 pm

jabbers wrote:Unfortunate what happens to April but it was nice seeing Honeydoll make her return so swiftly. It seems like Turing's end goals might be revealed soon? I'm curious to see what information he required from the Squad's HQ.

There are "conversions" and then there are conversions... you'll see more next issue with the differences. Turing has a plan the data he gathered has somewhat been alluded to in previous issues, more of final details, before he makes his next move which is a rather big one story wise... as it opens up a large number of pieces that should be interesting ... including some folks he recruits as well as he "recruits" ;) ... next issue will unveil a bit more and a lot of the reasons he has been doing certain activities will become clearer as well.

Thanks!

Return to “Turing Point”