This robot is definitely looks suspicious :D

dumbtime

Re: Turing Point Promos 01

Postby dumbtime » Wed May 24, 2017 9:30 am

I'm looking forward to this series. :twisted:

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:17 am

A question: Is your seried inspirated in the "Ex Machina" movie? ;)

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Wed May 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Hector6 wrote:A question: Is your seried inspirated in the "Ex Machina" movie? ;)

No. I have ever never seen that film I actually had to look it up :) It is just a random idea that has spiraled and morphed from a seed of an idea into something filled with twists, turns, and steamy parts :)

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Wed May 24, 2017 12:21 pm

dumbtime wrote:I'm looking forward to this series. :twisted:

Thanks I hope folks enjoy! :)

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:31 pm

creativeguy wrote:
Hector6 wrote:A question: Is your seried inspirated in the "Ex Machina" movie? ;)

No. I have ever never seen that film I actually had to look it up :) It is just a random idea that has spiraled and morphed from a seed of an idea into something filled with twists, turns, and steamy parts :)

Thanks for your answer! The turing test was a central part of that movie, and I thought for the title of your story that it was related. if you can see it, I recommend it.

I love your stories, specially freedom femmes and Breakhaven. I also liked the Mindcontrol Agency and mindless

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Wed May 24, 2017 6:05 pm

ajiehb wrote:This robot is definitely looks suspicious :D

He is innocent I tell you, Innocent how dare you assume he is an ebil (evil) robot! ;)

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Wed May 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Hector6 wrote:
creativeguy wrote:

No. I have ever never seen that film I actually had to look it up It is just a random idea that has spiraled and morphed from a seed of an idea into something filled with twists, turns, and steamy parts

Thanks for your answer! The turing test was a central part of that movie, and I thought for the title of your story that it was related. if you can see it, I recommend it.

I love your stories, specially freedom femmes and Breakhaven. I also liked the Mindcontrol Agency and mindless

Thanks I appreciate that. Freedom Femmes I wished continued but my collaborator disappeared :( ... Breakhaven I am actually redoing and remastering a bit, going to revamp it the way I wanted to do so but it will be off MCCOMIX... And of course ... MCA and Mindless are fun collaborations with Northern Chill... funny how long we've collaborated ... I'm teary eyed over Facades was my first major run with a collaborator so much has changed in my style and stuff ;)

So thanks I appreciate the kind words, hope to making Turing Point pretty interesting.... :) I'll have to catch the movie I think when it first came out the concept sort of quasi turned me off for some reason... which is odd considering my ebil background.

Return to “Turing Point”