"Turing Point" #1

Story and art by Creativeguy.
User avatar
Doctor Robo
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Contact:

"Turing Point" #1

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:20 am

Hey Metrobay fans! We are pleased to present the debut of a new contributor and a new story here at MetrobayComix.com. "Turing Point" #1 by Creativeguy is available in the members gallery, and if you're a subscriber you can read it right now!

They say that technology always marches forward, and what was advanced and superior one day is obsolete the next. What happens when a medical robot learns of its pending obsolescence, realizes it is self-aware, and decides that self preservation is its primary goal? Life is full of turning points - little pivots that change the the destiny of an individual. For TU-18 and a number of others, this is such a moment. See what happens as the opening of Turing Point unfolds...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ng-Point-1

Image

User avatar
abc
Posts: 1059
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: "Turing Point" #1

Postby abc » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 am

Oh that's okay then, Tu-18 just wants to help!
In that case, this should be a fairly undramatic story ;)
We've clearly misjudged it and it's ominous pose on the cover merely indicates how hard is thinking about being nice to people :lol:

creativeguy
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: "Turing Point" #1

Postby creativeguy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Yep. Totally... innocent... look at that face... err head... does that look like the face of an medical robot gone wrong... ;)

jabbers
Posts: 467
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 am

Re: "Turing Point" #1

Postby jabbers » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:18 am

Welcome! This is an intriguing start with several separate plot lines already set in motion. I'm looking forward to finding out how they come together. I am quite excited to see how the character introduced at the end of the chapter fits into the story.

User avatar
ajiehb
Posts: 2092
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am
Location: Metrobay

Re: "Turing Point" #1

Postby ajiehb » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:33 am

Congratulation with first chapter posted! Yay! And I must say you got my interest in this story. So far mostly because of Valaya :twisted: but I also seen a lot of bio for characters in this story posted in free gallery :b and there will be Dimension Dame ^_^ Though I kinda like Anne and I'm curios to see what will happen to her next. Also my guess is that Valiant Woman will investigate this situation :b But I have no idea how all this will connects with Tu-18 and hospital.

creativeguy
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: "Turing Point" #1

Postby creativeguy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:18 pm

jabbers wrote:Welcome! This is an intriguing start with several separate plot lines already set in motion. I'm looking forward to finding out how they come together. I am quite excited to see how the character introduced at the end of the chapter fits into the story.


She is quite involved may take some time but I wanted to intro her for the first one so folks knew she was involved. There are more existing super heroines and super villains to be unveiled... :)

It will take some traction to get the storyline moving fully with the characters developed, and the multiple threads, you saw a few threads to the plot unveiled ... but there is a lot more ... this is actually a series that is the foundation to two follow up series I've written up for myself ... and there are a lot of threads to weave in that sets the foundations for them as well as Turing Point... the most complicated comic to date I think I've attempted. So I hope folks enjoy the mix of story and smutty fun ;)

Thanks for the feedback... much appreciated.

creativeguy
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: "Turing Point" #1

Postby creativeguy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 pm

ajiehb wrote:Congratulation with first chapter posted! Yay! And I must say you got my interest in this story. So far mostly because of Valaya :twisted: but I also seen a lot of bio for characters in this story posted in free gallery :b and there will be Dimension Dame ^_^ Though I kinda like Anne and I'm curios to see what will happen to her next. Also my guess is that Valiant Woman will investigate this situation :b But I have no idea how all this will connects with Tu-18 and hospital.


The story is pretty rich and deep, so the first issue was actually difficult, I had to cut it down twice as I was introducing to much. But the Turing Point storyline has a lot of subplots and a mix of existing Metrobay characters and new ones... quite a few new ones that will be part of two more series after this... I have thought it quite far in a rough fashion ;) So spending the time introducing you all to the the plots, the happenings, mixing in some smutty fun, stirring... and seeing how it goes.

The second issue will show more of a tie in with Anne... but don't forget Jasmine ;) that wascally ebil gal, is not going away...

Thanks for the feedback, feel free to ask questions, if I can answer without giving away something in upcoming issues ;) I will.

lods
Posts: 1323
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 am

Re: "Turing Point" #1

Postby lods » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Neat, I like these new story arcs (like the Lactia arc, stuff with the Island of Zombots, the clones, etc...) that shake things up a bit over the course of a few stories.

User avatar
ajiehb
Posts: 2092
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am
Location: Metrobay

Re: "Turing Point" #1

Postby ajiehb » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:52 am

creativeguy wrote:
ajiehb wrote:Congratulation with first chapter posted! Yay! And I must say you got my interest in this story. So far mostly because of Valaya :twisted: but I also seen a lot of bio for characters in this story posted in free gallery :b and there will be Dimension Dame ^_^ Though I kinda like Anne and I'm curios to see what will happen to her next. Also my guess is that Valiant Woman will investigate this situation :b But I have no idea how all this will connects with Tu-18 and hospital.


The story is pretty rich and deep, so the first issue was actually difficult, I had to cut it down twice as I was introducing to much. But the Turing Point storyline has a lot of subplots and a mix of existing Metrobay characters and new ones... quite a few new ones that will be part of two more series after this... I have thought it quite far in a rough fashion ;) So spending the time introducing you all to the the plots, the happenings, mixing in some smutty fun, stirring... and seeing how it goes.

The second issue will show more of a tie in with Anne... but don't forget Jasmine ;) that wascally ebil gal, is not going away...

Thanks for the feedback, feel free to ask questions, if I can answer without giving away something in upcoming issues ;) I will.


Well so far Jasmine is main villain of this tory :b

creativeguy
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: "Turing Point" #1

Postby creativeguy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:09 pm

lods wrote:Neat, I like these new story arcs (like the Lactia arc, stuff with the Island of Zombots, the clones, etc...) that shake things up a bit over the course of a few stories.


Glad to hear it up you continue to enjoy it, got a lot more to unveil as the series develops :)


Return to “Turing Point”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests