"Turing Point" #3

Story and art by Creativeguy.
Doctor Robo

"Turing Point" #3

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Creativeguy is back this week with chapter 3 of "Turing Point", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

When we last left our tale, Jasmine had quite literally blown Anne Lenard’s mind with Dreamlust and left her drooling in a rundown motel room without a care in the world. April continues to struggle with what to do about her comatose sister Fiona. Turing, for his part, has wasted no time in executing against his plans to improve the human race - taking the opportunity to take the stricken Anne to the next level of his plans.

So events are progressing, but how will Anne be improved? What will April do? What will Turing’s next step be? This and more will be answered…

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ng-Point-3

abc

Re: "Turing Point" #3

Postby abc » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:38 am

Once again, I feel that poor innocent Turing is being misrepresented by these covers.
All he does I'd try to help, in his own unique way and it gets spun in a negative way.
At no point does the hero of this story menace April as the cover suggests. This is fake news!

You turn one woman's nipples bright pink and suddenly everyone's out to get you :lol:

lods

Postby lods » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:53 am

So are the nanites he injected the same ones that are also used for the transformation process or is that a different tech? Nice progression of the story, can't wait to see how all the pieces fit together.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:49 pm

abc wrote:Once again, I feel that poor innocent Turing is being misrepresented by these covers.
All he does I'd try to help, in his own unique way and it gets spun in a negative way.
At no point does the hero of this story menace April as the cover suggests. This is fake news!

You turn one woman's nipples bright pink and suddenly everyone's out to get you :lol:

:)

Turing is menacing in his own way. But I do like some of the dramatic renders as it amuses me ... April isn't one he'd be quite that menacing to... others though ... Thanks for the feedback ;)

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:53 pm

lods wrote:So are the nanites he injected the same ones that are also used for the transformation process or is that a different tech? Nice progression of the story, can't wait to see how all the pieces fit together.

What he injected into Maxine/Drake and to April (though a somewhat different formula and dosage) is not in fact nanites, but a pharmaceutical drug he created for mind control purposes.

The AIDE transformation process (as they are called Anne is now an AIDE (Autonomous Interactive Doll Entity) ... is more nanite based with a few chemical agents that are injected and a gaseous component... the three put together create an AIDE, the process is accelerated by the energy field that is applied.

Thanks, things are starting to get into motion on the story now that a bit of the back story is out of the way and the lead up to the next stages is set. :) Should be interesting I hope.

lods

Postby lods » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Thanks for the run down on the process. :)

seg

Postby seg » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:22 pm

The next cover looks great! I'm looking forward to more.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:34 pm

lods wrote:Thanks for the run down on the process. :)

No problem. I put a great deal of thought into things so its nice to share when folks want to know. :) I won't go into how many variations of the AIDE look I went through before settling on it, lot of fun though.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:35 pm

seg wrote:The next cover looks great! I'm looking forward to more.

Thanks, should be fun. I am doing final production on the issue actually see if anything needs tweaking and finalizing the dialog and captions. :)

Return to “Turing Point”