"Turing Point" #6

Story and art by Creativeguy.
Doctor Robo

"Turing Point" #6

Postby Doctor Robo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Creativeguy is back this week with an all-new chapter of "Turing Point", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Honeydoll is on the hunt for information at Havensworth Hospital, but is she getting to close to the truth of what happened to Anne Lenard?

Meanwhile, Turing continues his experiments while Jacob Browning is beginning to discover that Turing is more than he appears. This and more in the next episode of "Turing Point"...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ng-Point-6

jabbers

Re: "Turing Point" #6

Postby jabbers » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Nice job rendering Honeydoll.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:18 am

jabbers wrote:Nice job rendering Honeydoll.

Sure fixate on Honeydoll ;) Wonder why :)

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Heh, yeah, I gotta admit I prefer Honeydoll to the pink dolly look. I'm curious to find out what Turing has planned for April. I do hope it's nothing bad, it would be awfully tragic after being built up into such a sympathetic character.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:37 pm

jabbers wrote:Heh, yeah, I gotta admit I prefer Honeydoll to the pink dolly look. I'm curious to find out what Turing has planned for April. I do hope it's nothing bad, it would be awfully tragic after being built up into such a sympathetic character.

April is fun and will remain fun, no matter what happens to her, she is a pretty good character with a very long term set of plans for ... should be fun :) Thanks for the feedback :)

Honeydoll is a fun one to. Been looking forward to entering the story.

lods

Postby lods » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:37 pm

One of the things that I think make Honeydoll kind of interesting too but hasn't really been explored much is her relationship with Galatea (just saying). But yeah, keep up the good work. :)

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:12 pm

lods wrote:One of the things that I think make Honeydoll kind of interesting too but hasn't really been explored much is her relationship with Galatea (just saying). But yeah, keep up the good work. :)

Not my storyline with Galatea and really first I heard of her I had to go ask someone about her. Doesn't fit in Turing and really not an angle that would fit into things for Turing Point. Thanks!

lods

Postby lods » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:41 pm

No problem. Galatea has really only been in a couple comics in her current version (prior to the timeline reboot she was a minion of Ring Mistress). So I mostly just try to advocate for the character showing up since most of her backstory is only in the wiki and not a comic. But it's all cool. I'd rather have the character fit in a story than just be shoved in.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:32 pm

lods wrote:No problem. Galatea has really only been in a couple comics in her current version (prior to the timeline reboot she was a minion of Ring Mistress). So I mostly just try to advocate for the character showing up since most of her backstory is only in the wiki and not a comic. But it's all cool. I'd rather have the character fit in a story than just be shoved in.

Oh I have it put on my board to investigate as a possible one shot, or what not, but I have to figure out who owns who, and what is doable or not ... etc... So feel free to note me or advocate for stuff. I can't always promise what I'll do... :) I just know it doesn't quite fit into Turing Point not with all the pieces in motion ... some of which you see... anymore and I may get brain fried ;)

Return to “Turing Point”