"Turing Point" #8

Story and art by Creativeguy.
Doctor Robo

"Turing Point" #8

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:49 am

Hey Metrobay fans! Creativeguy is back this week with chapter 8 of "Turing Point", and you can read it right now exclusively at MetrobayComix.com!

When Turing first started executing his plan to "improve" humanity, he had April Geem in mind. Now she lays before him - his newest A.I.D.E. - but how has the process affected her? What else has Turing done, and what are his next steps? Read the latest chapter to find out!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ng-Point-8

lods

Re: "Turing Point" #8

Postby lods » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:26 am

Huh. So Turing seems pretty set on that one particular investigation there. Interesting that he is staying true to the more neutral observer than past villains who had that particular investigation. Next need to find out if Turing likes pink or it just came out that way.

abc

Postby abc » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 am

'Does not compute' is the classic robot 'get out of jail card' excuse :lol:

"Turing! You've blown up the hospital!"

"Does not compute"

"Ha ha! Oh, Turing. You rascal!"

I'm still backing Turing's clearly altruistic motives despite the appearances that its human experimentation, kidnap plans and enslavement may suggest. Maybe it's not the hero Metrobay deserves, but it might be the one they need.

Or should that be the other way around? I'm never sure.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:25 pm

lods wrote:Huh. So Turing seems pretty set on that one particular investigation there. Interesting that he is staying true to the more neutral observer than past villains who had that particular investigation. Next need to find out if Turing likes pink or it just came out that way.

There is an actual method to the reason he is focused on that particular investigation. Which will start to unveil a bit more. This was a sort of major issue for the story line as its setting up some rather major events. Fun stuffies I hope for folks :)

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:27 pm

abc wrote:'Does not compute' is the classic robot 'get out of jail card' excuse :lol:

"Turing! You've blown up the hospital!"

"Does not compute"

"Ha ha! Oh, Turing. You rascal!"

I'm still backing Turing's clearly altruistic motives despite the appearances that its human experimentation, kidnap plans and enslavement may suggest. Maybe it's not the hero Metrobay deserves, but it might be the one they need.

Or should that be the other way around? I'm never sure.

Yeah that line I threw in as it amused me. Turing is interesting interesting. I had a lot of fun developing him :)

Return to “Turing Point”