"The First Date" #3

Story and art by Tecknophyle.
Doctor Robo

"The First Date" #3

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Tecknophyle is back this week with a super-sized update for your viewing pleasure. The third and final chapter of "The First Date" has been posted to the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com, so please check it out!

Beate Fuchs has stumbled on something she wasn't expecting. Is Green Guardian going to lose a potential love interest to the sinister magic of the Klown Krew?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... rst-Date-3

lods

Re: "The First Date" #3

Postby lods » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Nice setup for future stories (I assume that there will be more eventually). Covered a lot of ground with Beate and she is pretty interesting. Only sad part is still not enough Dress-up Guardian. :P

seg

Postby seg » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Wow, that was something! Probably the most extended love scene to date.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:16 am

Enjoyed this short story! I appreciate that it had a very specific narrative purpose that was delivered fairly concisely. It included some nice eye candy and I'm certainly curious about what is planned for this new character that's been introduced. I've enjoyed the past stories set in her homeland. The posing in this chapter was really good, especially during both of the action sequences. (Kissing is tough but you went for it!)

I eagerly await your next project!

Return to “The First Date”