"Sins of the Seven" #2

Story and art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Sins of the Seven" #2

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with chapter 2 of "Sins of the Seven", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

This week we revisit the women of Clarke Media Inc., when the first of Lactatia's seven meets her fate as the Avatar of Sloth!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... he-Seven-2

lods

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #2

Postby lods » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:36 pm

Didn't really see that coming. Now I'm wondering if all the different avatars will favor different transformations and what they would be.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:40 pm

lods wrote:Didn't really see that coming. Now I'm wondering if all the different avatars will favor different transformations and what they would be.

I'd say that's a fair assessment. Each sin will have transformation properties appropriate to each one. I wanted to show something different with each chapter and framing it around sins seemed to fit. Some are going to be obvious, some are a little stretch, but all are sexy, even the ones with big boobs!

lods

Postby lods » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:55 pm

So you mean Valiant Woman will become gluttony and force everyone to eat her famous cookies?! :twisted:

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:21 am

I'm a bit confused after reading this chapter. So this first gem is avatar of Sloth and it his powers are connected with been lazy? Am I right? And Ms. Clarke became first Avatar because she wasn't very productive. But what about her powers? I wish you'd explained them to us, not just showned. But maybe we will get explanation from events from her past? I hope so. Because right now it's looks like she just can drain energy from people and became more powerfull? Or she can use her powers only on lazy people? :) Will she remain naked all the time? So many question to answer in the next chapter ha ha ha. Can't wait to see it.

Also it seems Avatars have very vague understanding of their mistress Lactatia. I wonder if they need one or they are more like independent persons, not a slaves to someone. If so it would be interesting to see how Lactatia is going to control them.

I was surprised how easely Ms. Clarke has fallen under gem influence. I was hoping for a longer scene of this process. But I guess this gems are really very powerfull and Ms. Clarke is just ordinary civilian in Metrobay. Maybe other victims will give us more fight before succumbing to evil powers ^^.

So far this story rise more question than giving answers. But it's only second chapter so I'm ok with this. But I really can't wait for the next cover and next chapter now as it will reveal more information about your plot. Well I meant to say Lactatia plot of course :b

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:46 pm

ajiehb wrote:I'm a bit confused after reading this chapter. So this first gem is avatar of Sloth and it his powers are connected with been lazy? Am I right? And Ms. Clarke became first Avatar because she wasn't very productive. But what about her powers? I wish you'd explained them to us, not just showned. But maybe we will get explanation from events from her past? I hope so. Because right now it's looks like she just can drain energy from people and became more powerfull? Or she can use her powers only on lazy people? :) Will she remain naked all the time? So many question to answer in the next chapter ha ha ha. Can't wait to see it.

Also it seems Avatars have very vague understanding of their mistress Lactatia. I wonder if they need one or they are more like independent persons, not a slaves to someone. If so it would be interesting to see how Lactatia is going to control them.

I was surprised how easely Ms. Clarke has fallen under gem influence. I was hoping for a longer scene of this process. But I guess this gems are really very powerfull and Ms. Clarke is just ordinary civilian in Metrobay. Maybe other victims will give us more fight before succumbing to evil powers ^^.

So far this story rise more question than giving answers. But it's only second chapter so I'm ok with this. But I really can't wait for the next cover and next chapter now as it will reveal more information about your plot. Well I meant to say Lactatia plot of course :b

Some of these questions will be answered in the upcoming chapters, but I'll try and answer the rest.

First, yes, naked. I didn't spend hours and hours sculpting Debby's body to cover it up with clothes :P

Part of it is that I only have the 1 chapter to cram a lot in and I'm trying not to info dump all in the first one. Or second one. Ms. Clarke is not a lazy person, fake Andrea only said so to try and manipulate her. Each Avatar will not necessarily be the embodiment of the sin but they will use it (in a twisted extreme version) as the source of their power. The basic concept behind the powers is that they can consume the victim in a particular sin. In this case sloth made them immobile. It works on anyone. The office girls weren't lazy at all especially after Employee Orientation.

Right now, all Debby cares about is spreading her sin to everyone she meets. She's aware of some vague higher power but is on her own thus far. The rest of it will be answered later...

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:38 am

Thank you for the explanation. I don't mind Ms. Clarke been naked but I was thinking that would draw some unwanted attention from Superheroines and mere citizent of Metrobay. But now I see that Lactatia isn't planning to hide avatars as I understand. Somehow I was expecting her this time be more careful. But maybe she will use Avatar as distraction from her main goal? Or she need them as powerfull as they can be? Unfrotunately there is not enough info to make any conclusing from what I saw in this chapter. But I can tell you now I'm even more intrigued about this story after your explanation.

And it was my mistake to asume that Ms. Clarke was lazy :) In fact I think she is very hardworking person, isn't she?

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:21 pm

I think this is a unique premise for a story and a quite creative way to drop in on parts of the expanded universe that we haven't heard from in a while. As a character, I don't find Lactacia particularly compelling but I'm enjoying her back story as a nice change of setting. Perhaps I'll find her more interesting as I learn more about her but I'm a bit worried that expanding her already powerful abilities might make her tediously unstoppable.

lods

Postby lods » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 pm

I sort of see Lactia filling in a similar role that Max fills. She essentially creates crazy plans in an effort to show off her power. Yeah their lore motivations are different but the results are pretty similar. I actually like this because it is nice to have another faction that isn't as all powerful as APEX/ROPE but still powerful. Ring Mistress sort of fills a similar role but her plans weren't nearly as zany.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 pm

I'm working on the finishing touches for chapter #3 so remarkably it'll be posted on time! I was a little worried cause Lactatia's stuff always takes a little longer. You'll get a little more taste of her backstory here and another Avatar of Sin. They're all a little different. So far they seem to be running around naked and unchecked. But is there a purpose for this? Maybe ;)

I apologize ahead of time though. After reading the next chapter, there's a song that'll be stuck in your head. :D

Return to “Sins of the Seven”