"Sins of the Seven" #4

Story and art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Sins of the Seven" #4

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with chapter 4 of "Sins of the Seven", and you can read it right now only at MetrobayComix.com!

Sometimes being a superheroine in Metrobay is a tough job. All you see is crime and sleaze. It's enough to make a girl's frustrations boil over. And for Jade Lightning, that's only the beginning...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... he-Seven-4

ajiehb

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #4

Postby ajiehb » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:05 am

First of all who is Zora Martell? Tried to search for her in Wiki but there is no info about her. I guess she is from some older story?

Also I've noticed some interesting thing on the page 69 :) It seems that purple gem was reacting to Lactatia and Milady dirty carnal acts and I assume it's lust gem? Is that a hint that next update will be about Lust? But more interesting that red gem was also reacting to Milady anger. And now I'm very interested to see what will happened next. Could one person be a avatar of all gems? From Lactatia memories it seems like it was yet another one mistake of her. And I can't wait to see what has happened in the past.

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:14 am

Man, Jade Lightning is just having a bad week, isn't she?

Still, I really like how this story is going. Les, you're as Wikkid as ever and I can't wait to see where it all goes from here...

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:17 pm

ajiehb wrote:First of all who is Zora Martell? Tried to search for her in Wiki but there is no info about her. I guess she is from some older story?

Also I've noticed some interesting thing on the page 69 :) It seems that purple gem was reacting to Lactatia and Milady dirty carnal acts and I assume it's lust gem? Is that a hint that next update will be about Lust? But more interesting that red gem was also reacting to Milady anger. And now I'm very interested to see what will happened next. Could one person be a avatar of all gems? From Lactatia memories it seems like it was yet another one mistake of her. And I can't wait to see what has happened in the past.

Zora Martell is from Fallen Angel... #11 I think. She was young Synapse's first victim, and afterwards we saw her kept in stasis by Lactatia. I didn't do a wiki for her because this story is sort of her reintroduction.

Well showing the lust gem glowing on page 69 was a happy coincidence. Lust will of course be addressed in an upcoming chapter, though maybe not the next one. I wanted to show milady (Alexandra Featherstone) has some kind of connection to the gems which may be something that is a part of her bloodline. When she was horny, the purple one glowed. When she was angry, the red one glowed. There's a also a reason why Lactatia is holding Ariel Featherstone captive. But another thing, the Lactatia from the past does not have centuries of knowledge to draw from, so she's bound to make some mistakes.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:19 pm

teflon_tim wrote:Man, Jade Lightning is just having a bad week, isn't she?

Still, I really like how this story is going. Les, you're as Wikkid as ever and I can't wait to see where it all goes from here...

Thanks! I think it's a bit of a testament to how dynamic Metrobay's character's can be.

lods

Postby lods » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Now I'm hoping Wrath-Jade will run into Brown Sugar.

Was disappointed we didn't get new greed-kittens.

abc

Postby abc » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:14 pm

But I think it would be in Metrobay's best interests if she doesn't run into Shelley or Bronka :shock:

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:01 am

New cover is super intriguing :3

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:09 pm

lods wrote:Now I'm hoping Wrath-Jade will run into Brown Sugar.

Was disappointed we didn't get new greed-kittens.

Yeah, I could spend a good 3 or 4 chapters on each sin. I'm trying to keep this contained. It'll all come back around though.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:11 pm

ajiehb wrote:New cover is super intriguing :3

Thanks! This is a new character and a new sin so I'm hoping it works. I may take this issue to catch up on some things too.

Return to “Sins of the Seven”