"Sins of the Seven" #5

Story and art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Sins of the Seven" #5

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:56 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with chapter 5 of "Sins of the Seven", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

The origin of Lactatia's curse is finally revealed! Meanwhile, a down on her luck hooker receives a shocking revelation about her family that sends her over the edge...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... he-Seven-5

seg

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #5

Postby seg » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:58 pm

Jelly. I love it!

Also, a half sister of you know who? Interesting.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:58 am

I liked the use of the jelly and how it was used on page 111. This secret revelation is exciting, looking forward to discovering who it is.

lods

Postby lods » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Hope the jellies will use the gelatin proprieties in the future (at the moment they kind of just look like the mannequin serial conversion). But interesting update.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:37 pm

seg wrote:Jelly. I love it!

Also, a half sister of you know who? Interesting.

Thanks, and yep, she's got connections... but to who?

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:39 pm

jabbers wrote:I liked the use of the jelly and how it was used on page 111. This secret revelation is exciting, looking forward to discovering who it is.

For this story, it's mostly about Lactatia and her plans. So I won't sidetrack too much. But one thing I'm hoping is to set up some extra plot threads like the mystery sister to expand upon in its own story.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:41 pm

lods wrote:Hope the jellies will use the gelatin proprieties in the future (at the moment they kind of just look like the mannequin serial conversion). But interesting update.

Yeah, they'll be around just like the cat women and berserk women. Some of the sins aren't as inherently sexy as others... so I had to make a few leaps.

lods

Postby lods » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:21 pm

WikkidLester wrote:
lods wrote:Hope the jellies will use the gelatin proprieties in the future (at the moment they kind of just look like the mannequin serial conversion). But interesting update.

Yeah, they'll be around just like the cat women and berserk women. Some of the sins aren't as inherently sexy as others... so I had to make a few leaps.

Yeah, some of them I'm curious how you'll put them in the story (I mean, lust isn't every sin). I was just nit picking.

Return to “Sins of the Seven”