"Sins of the Seven" #6

Story and art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Sins of the Seven" #6

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:24 am

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with chapter 6 of "Sins of the Seven", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

As the Avatars of Sin are run amok in Metrobay, Lactatia's captives try to mount an escape. But can they find freedom, or will they fall into another trap?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... he-Seven-6

lods

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #6

Postby lods » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:38 pm

Only critique is that if would be cool if the greed kittens were a bit more cat like when they show affection for their owner (like, curl around legs, stuff like that). But keep up the great work. :)

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:45 pm

lods wrote:Only critique is that if would be cool if the greed kittens were a bit more cat like when they show affection for their owner (like, curl around legs, stuff like that). But keep up the great work. :)

Hmm that's a good point. I'll have to remember that. I like the kittens and wish I had more room for them in the story but they probably deserve their own one. But they'll be back again in this one too.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:27 am

This story remains pretty intriguing and it looks like the next chapter will kick off some opposition to make things more interesting. Gotta say, the effects of wrath might be my least favored among the ones we've seen so far.

lods

Postby lods » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:18 pm

WikkidLester wrote:
lods wrote:Only critique is that if would be cool if the greed kittens were a bit more cat like when they show affection for their owner (like, curl around legs, stuff like that). But keep up the great work. :)

Hmm that's a good point. I'll have to remember that. I like the kittens and wish I had more room for them in the story but they probably deserve their own one. But they'll be back again in this one too.

Greed kitten solo comic would be ammaaaazing. They could form their own little cat group in secret and be the secret opponents of the Action Cats (I mean if no one can identify PP we can have it so no one figures out that a bunch of the women cops are secretly cat burgers at night). But yeah, don't worry too much, was just throwing out my two cents. :)

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:32 am

Wow! So Lactatia plan was based on love feelings of Clarie? That's just too mean! This woman has no compassion at all. She is playing with people like with objects :(

I like that you showed us a bit of actions that was happening with avatars :) I know you said you don't want to make this story too big but showing us progression of situation in town was nice touch.

But I'm still wondering what she is up to? For certain I'm sure she don't want to give all powers to Feartherstone again unless she has some control over her. But it seems she still need Feartherstone to proceed to next stage of her plan and it seems it somehow is connected to her past and that mean she is going to combine all avatars powers. But how and who will possess this powers? Can't wait to see next chapters!

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:21 pm

jabbers wrote:This story remains pretty intriguing and it looks like the next chapter will kick off some opposition to make things more interesting. Gotta say, the effects of wrath might be my least favored among the ones we've seen so far.

Yeah that was always going to be a challenge finding 7 different sexy things to match up. Hopefully at least one or two scratch your itch ;)

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:22 pm

lods wrote:
WikkidLester wrote:

Greed kitten solo comic would be ammaaaazing. They could form their own little cat group in secret and be the secret opponents of the Action Cats (I mean if no one can identify PP we can have it so no one figures out that a bunch of the women cops are secretly cat burgers at night). But yeah, don't worry too much, was just throwing out my two cents. :)

My hope was to have stories branch off of this one and it looks like I have my first one.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 pm

ajiehb wrote:Wow! So Lactatia plan was based on love feelings of Clarie? That's just too mean! This woman has no compassion at all. She is playing with people like with objects :(

I like that you showed us a bit of actions that was happening with avatars :) I know you said you don't want to make this story too big but showing us progression of situation in town was nice touch.

But I'm still wondering what she is up to? For certain I'm sure she don't want to give all powers to Feartherstone again unless she has some control over her. But it seems she still need Feartherstone to proceed to next stage of her plan and it seems it somehow is connected to her past and that mean she is going to combine all avatars powers. But how and who will possess this powers? Can't wait to see next chapters!

Originally I was going to jump into the next avatar but I felt I needed a chapter to catch up on things a little.

All i can say is that I really want to give Lactatia some levels to her character. She's very cold and ruthless. My rule for her has been that everything she does is a calculated move, and everything she does is for her own benefit.

Return to “Sins of the Seven”