"Sins of the Seven" #7

Story and art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Sins of the Seven" #7

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:53 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with chapter 7 of "Sins of the Seven", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Possessed by the Yellow Gem of Pride, Lelani Makaai wants everyone in Metrobay to strip and be proud of their bodies...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... he-Seven-7

Dawgy

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #7

Postby Dawgy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:23 pm

An aroused lactatia... that could be hardcore

Would a cured lactatia lose some of her abilities?

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:32 pm

Dawgy wrote:An aroused lactatia... that could be hardcore

Would a cured lactatia lose some of her abilities?

I think on paper, a cured Lactatia would be even more dangerous. She would be able to use all of her focus on whatever schemes she has, without any distractions.

Also, I'd like to thank the creator of Hula Girl, Macrolass, for helping a bit with the text.

Dawgy

Postby Dawgy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:07 pm

Sounds like a cured lactatia could also be more open to letting lose and savoring and reveling in more carnal pleasures since her will power isn’t spent on redirecting that desire. Doesn’t mean she can’t be super disciplined but I think her focus was completely necessary to avoid relapse

Though you would know better

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:20 am

So Lactatia needs those avatars in order to cure herself? I wonder if she will able to do this and what will happen to avatars after that? So many questions ha ha :) I just need to show more patience and wait next chapter.

As for this update it was pretty standard. I think it would be great if we could see what is going on in superheroines headquarters as there are a lot strange reports all around the town.

I wonder if Lactatia would use any of her two companions to reduce her arousal or she will wait till one of the avatars will arrive :)

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:37 pm

Dawgy wrote:Sounds like a cured lactatia could also be more open to letting lose and savoring and reveling in more carnal pleasures since her will power isn’t spent on redirecting that desire. Doesn’t mean she can’t be super disciplined but I think her focus was completely necessary to avoid relapse

Though you would know better

Even Lactatia doesn't know for sure. She's been with this curse for so long. She may or may not think her abilities are a result of the curse, but what she has decided is that it's time to break it, perhaps to enjoy more physical pleasures....? Stay tuned.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:42 pm

ajiehb wrote:So Lactatia needs those avatars in order to cure herself? I wonder if she will able to do this and what will happen to avatars after that? So many questions ha ha :) I just need to show more patience and wait next chapter.

As for this update it was pretty standard. I think it would be great if we could see what is going on in superheroines headquarters as there are a lot strange reports all around the town.

I wonder if Lactatia would use any of her two companions to reduce her arousal or she will wait till one of the avatars will arrive :)

Most of the superheroines are occupied in other cool stories going on at the site. But I will say, Lactatia has been very careful not to get too aroused... until now.

MacroLass

Postby MacroLass » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:04 am

WikkidLester wrote:Also, I'd like to thank the creator of Hula Girl, Macrolass, for helping a bit with the text.

De nada, Wikkid. Always glad to help when I can.

Like MacroLass, Hula Girl was from a superhero RPG campaign as the character I played (though with a different group of players). Of course the originals never had adventures like they do now in Metrobay! :lol:

Return to “Sins of the Seven”