"Sins of the Seven" #9

Story and art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Sins of the Seven" #9

Postby Doctor Robo » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with "Sins of the Seven" chapter 9, and you can read it rigth now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

The sin we've all been waiting for has arrived, and poor Nightengale is caught in the crosshairs. Can she thwart an evil villain's scheme before she gives in to her carnal desires?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... he-Seven-9

TheAngelicOne

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #9

Postby TheAngelicOne » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:48 am

Supberb! Really loved the Bimbofication sequence, one of my favs Bimbo TF Sequences in the Metrobayverse for sure! Would love to see what happens to our kitties, whether it be being rescued or what happens when Nightengale is typed on the console, haha. :lol:

Great work! :)

bassrass1

Postby bassrass1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:12 am

Hunkbot had the best dialogue.
Now with all seven being summoned i’m curious to see where this goes.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:31 pm

What a great chapter! And not only because of Nightengale, my favorite heroine :b As they say the devil is in the details. And this update has so many little details that makes it so good. First of all overall setup of the plan is very elaborate. Though I have a few questions. Am I right that Nightengale was fooled by Zora in disguise as Max Index and lead right into the trap? Or did she really asked Max for help? Anyway it was very very cautious from Lactatia to use false villain in this operation. As I understand Lady Strangetamer is civilian Maivettka Literist who works as barista? She was captured and reprogrammed to become villain and catch Action Cats. And she was provided with equipment for this operations of hers. I like how you made her wig a little transparent like it wasn't her own hair. I was wondering all the time before the truth was revealed what’s up with this weird hair of this villain. Great little detail. And if we are speaking about little details I also like how Lady Strangetamer is caressing left breast of the Kitten on the page 200. Also on the same page you can see that Kitten pussy is producing a lot of juice :) And mist effect from strange devices on Action Cats was cool. Speaking of our two helpless heroines. It would be cool if we could see what they were thinking when Nightengale appeared. I understand that soon after that their minds were distracted by strong feeling between their legs. But at the start they could be worried about Nightengale. Though it’s not that important.

But of course main course of this story was bimbofication of Nightengale. And I like how Lady Strangetamer didn't leave her any choice but to accept her proposal to test heroine fortitude. It was perfect plan because Nightengale is always caring for her friends and innocent damsel. So she is always ready to sacrifice herself in order to free them. But this time villain had perfect plan. And it was nice to see how you connected sevens sin with seven minute trial. I like how first thing heroine tried to do was attempt to remove the collar. It makes perfect sense. Though as I said earlier villain had perfect plan and foresaw this weak attempt. The next great detail is that first thing Nightengale removed was her magic cloak. I doubt it was conscious decision because it made her literally defensles and vulnerable to further changes of her body. I think she was doomed after this. She even took off her mask! Though she tried her best to resist. But I like how you portrait changes with her body and mind through different colors and size of her speak and thoughts bubbles. Fantastic work here especially page 211! But I wonder if Lust has any special power like other sins? Or it’s keeper just becomes slave to Lust? I guess we will see it in the next chapters…

It seems preparation are done and finally Lactatia is ready to proceed to her main plan. It would be interesting to see what will happened next!

P.S. nice reference to American Pie movie on the cover page :)

alfredenewman

Postby alfredenewman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:38 pm

i hope it`s not going to solely be lesbian sex when nightengale has sex(and not sex with a robot also) ,nightengale spoke of max and is the robot a precursor to nightengale having sex with max and other male rope members?

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:38 pm

While I mostly skipped through the BE and bimbo TF, I really enjoyed the lead up and the circumstances under which Nightengale was transformed and the Strangetamer twist was surprising. It looks like this story is reaching an interesting climax. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Champ

Postby Champ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Excellent! Hope to see where this goes soon!

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Wow. Lotta discussion on this chapter. Well, a lot for one of mine.

@TheAngelicOne - I'm glad you liked the bimbofication! This one came together nicely and pretty much turned out the way I hoped it would. As for Pink Pussycat & Kitten, the bottom line was that they'll get rescued and be back to their normal activities in no time. The little romp with Maivettka Literist (someone's gotta get that joke ;)) is one of those side story threads that isn't really part of this main story so it's destined for a one shot spin off (like many other threads in this story). So hang in there! I'm trying really hard not to take this one off the rails so close to the end.

@bassrass1 - Thanks on Hunkbot. That was pure fun! There's 1 chapter left. 1 very big chapter. But it's the culmination of Lactatia's plan and I hope it's at least a tiny bit surprising.

@ajiehb - This chapter's for you! As for Nightengale getting fooled, I purposely left it a tiny bit vague. This chapter I wanted to use the classic superhero rescue theme and combine it with fin's earlier work with NG. So it's not totally important how she arrives and there could be any number of circumstances that leads to it, kind of like how superhero stories are constantly reinterpreted. But the circumstances I had in my head while writing it was that NG actually did go to Max out of desperation but Max was too distracted with Vivian being the avatar of greed to be the classic Max that he is. So he let NG find PP and planed to later on catch the two of them. Since this is all a lot of moving pieces around I kind of shortened it to one page so I could get to the sexy much faster.

You are correct, Maivettka Literist (still funny) is just a normal metrobay citizen who was turned into something like a supervillain sleeper agent. I'm really glad you picked up on the wig. I wanted it to give the impression that it was odd then make sense when she reveals it's a wig. I'm really glad you picked up on the details, cause I put a bunch in there.

Because I went with the narration style for this chapter, we only see Nightengale's thoughts as she slowly sinks into bimbofication. The one drawback was, in order to stay consistent, I couldn't use thought bubbles for anyone else. I guess writing is all about choices.

The #1 thing I wanted to do, more than tell a chapter in Lactatia's story, was to stay true to Nightengale so fans of the character can enjoy her in this story. Fin created an amazing character and the last thing I wanted to do was come in and muck it up. Writer's will always have their own take on a character and it'll never be 100% like the original, but I wanted to highlight the important things that you mentioned which define her. And again, I was really just trying to pay homage to fin's stories.

The mask I actually went back and forth on, until I figured that completely naked means completely naked.

Next chapter will have all the answers that I've been building towards since chapter 1.

@alfredenewman - No love for Hunkbot? --- I n i t i a t i n g s a d n e s s p r o t o c o l s - someday Hunkbot will be a real boy.

@jabbers - If anything, I do try to add something to the stories for people who aren't totally into the main featured fetish. So if bimbo TF isn't your thing or the excessively curvy bodies doesn't do it, I'm glad you were still able to enjoy parts of this chapter. Using PP & Kitten helped on several levels. Their connection to NG, their creations of fin, and their bodies are not that exaggerated which helps to offset the bimbo body. (I also tried to make Strangetamer less curvy than I normally make characters)

@champ - and really this is for everyone... thank you for enjoying (and sticking with this story for so long). The last chapter will hopefully be something special.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:19 pm

This chapter's for you! As for Nightengale getting fooled, I purposely left it a tiny bit vague. This chapter I wanted to use the classic superhero rescue theme and combine it with fin's earlier work with NG. So it's not totally important how she arrives and there could be any number of circumstances that leads to it, kind of like how superhero stories are constantly reinterpreted. But the circumstances I had in my head while writing it was that NG actually did go to Max out of desperation but Max was too distracted with Vivian being the avatar of greed to be the classic Max that he is. So he let NG find PP and planed to later on catch the two of them. Since this is all a lot of moving pieces around I kind of shortened it to one page so I could get to the sexy much faster.

Ha ha :) Yeah now we can reveal that it was my request to use Nightengale for the last sin gem. OK. I understand your approach to this situation with Max. I was just curious how far Lactatia came with fooling Nightengale and Superheroines in this plan.

Because I went with the narration style for this chapter, we only see Nightengale's thoughts as she slowly sinks into bimbofication. The one drawback was, in order to stay consistent, I couldn't use thought bubbles for anyone else. I guess writing is all about choices.

Not that I complain a lot. It was great choice in the end as it showed us how Nightengale was slowly changing during bimbofication process. And it's one of the best part of this update and one of the all time favorite scenes with Nightengale now!!!

The #1 thing I wanted to do, more than tell a chapter in Lactatia's story, was to stay true to Nightengale so fans of the character can enjoy her in this story. Fin created an amazing character and the last thing I wanted to do was come in and muck it up. Writer's will always have their own take on a character and it'll never be 100% like the original, but I wanted to highlight the important things that you mentioned which define her. And again, I was really just trying to pay homage to fin's stories.

Yep. You've made fantastic work portraying Nightengale from Finister works. There was a little nice touch from your approach on this character but the rest was perfect.

The mask I actually went back and forth on, until I figured that completely naked means completely naked.

Next chapter will have all the answers that I've been building towards since chapter 1.

Oh yes. Stipping down cloak and mask were great marks on how far she was degrading. And can't wait to see that huge last chapter :)

Dawgy

Postby Dawgy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Great chapter all around.

Love the shot from below the breasts of of lactatia lactating. You can tell she’s fully confident of her plan. It also reflects the pride she takes in her breasts as well as the pleasure she takes in subjugating and being worshipped.

I’m guessing those thing gushing like a fountain signal her pleasure. Guess she’ll really be experiencing ultimate bliss soon

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:48 pm

Dawgy wrote:Great chapter all around.

Love the shot from below the breasts of of lactatia lactating. You can tell she’s fully confident of her plan. It also reflects the pride she takes in her breasts as well as the pleasure she takes in subjugating and being worshipped.

I’m guessing those thing gushing like a fountain signal her pleasure. Guess she’ll really be experiencing ultimate bliss soon

One thing I try to do, though not always for practical reasons, is to show Lactatia from a slightly low angle so it almost seems like she's towering over us. But that's just something subtle. As for her pleasure, yeah it's coming ;)

Return to “Sins of the Seven”