"Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Story and art by WikkidLester.
User avatar
Doctor Robo
Posts: 3385
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Contact:

"Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:44 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with the 11th and final chapter of "Sins of the Seven", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Lactatia is free from the curse, but must now face the Sorceress of the Seven in a final showdown to decide once and for all who is on top!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... e-Seven-11

Image

User avatar
ajiehb
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am
Location: Metrobay

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby ajiehb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Wow such a big chapter :) Now I understand why you have decided to split it into 2 parts. I'm a bit puzzled by Lactatia been the avatar of Lust. As I understand avatars are some sort of spirits that are enclosed in 7 gems. And can possess people who have similar sins. And Sorceress of the Seven has powers of all of them. But in the end it looks like Lactatia is embodiment of the Lust gem and can control it's powers even when Sorceress is live again. While other avatars where absorbed by Sorceress. Is Lactatia so special? Was it because of the curse? I mean her curse is directly linked with lust and been able to live so much with it she bacame live embodiment of Lust? Though maybe you are planning to answer to all this questions in another story?

I didn't expected that the love between this two evil ladies were so strong. Quite interesting ending for the story. So now Metrobay has two more evil ladies. Can't wait to see what they are planning to do :) And from the last pages of this story it seems they sure do have plans.

I wonder why Lactatia and Sorceress of the Seven decided not to use Bimbo-Nightengale for the love scene? Poor baby asked for the orgy during three chapters and in the end was denied the pleasure. I feel so sorry for her. Also they could leave her a present in the end like for helping to reunite two love doves. Maybe some sort of a toy that could bring her to multiple orgasms while she was recovering. Anyway I'm thinking that leaving her like that was a strange decision.

Though the scene with Lady Swine and She-babe was funny and now it's reminds me a lot of Deadpool stuff. Will be interesting to see what else you can do with She-babe :)

User avatar
WikkidLester
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 am

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby WikkidLester » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:00 pm

ajiehb wrote:Wow such a big chapter :) Now I understand why you have decided to split it into 2 parts. I'm a bit puzzled by Lactatia been the avatar of Lust. As I understand avatars are some sort of spirits that are enclosed in 7 gems. And can possess people who have similar sins. And Sorceress of the Seven has powers of all of them. But in the end it looks like Lactatia is embodiment of the Lust gem and can control it's powers even when Sorceress is live again. While other avatars where absorbed by Sorceress. Is Lactatia so special? Was it because of the curse? I mean her curse is directly linked with lust and been able to live so much with it she bacame live embodiment of Lust? Though maybe you are planning to answer to all this questions in another story?

I didn't expected that the love between this two evil ladies were so strong. Quite interesting ending for the story. So now Metrobay has two more evil ladies. Can't wait to see what they are planning to do :) And from the last pages of this story it seems they sure do have plans.

I wonder why Lactatia and Sorceress of the Seven decided not to use Bimbo-Nightengale for the love scene? Poor baby asked for the orgy during three chapters and in the end was denied the pleasure. I feel so sorry for her. Also they could leave her a present in the end like for helping to reunite two love doves. Maybe some sort of a toy that could bring her to multiple orgasms while she was recovering. Anyway I'm thinking that leaving her like that was a strange decision.

Though the scene with Lady Swine and She-babe was funny and now it's reminds me a lot of Deadpool stuff. Will be interesting to see what else you can do with She-babe :)


Yeah this was a big one, and it could've even been bigger. There's a few things I cut out just so the story didn't get derailed.

I'll try to explain what happened. It all made sense in my head :) The gems had some sort of spirit of each sin which possesses and controls each person who is susceptible to that sin. The other six were easily taken over, but Lactatia is able to control her powers because she's been dealing with her Lust for 1000 years. During the ceremony, the other six were in position but Nightengale was in the lust spot. Lactatia only allowed enough power to revive the Sorceress but kept most for herself. The result is, the Sorceress has the powers of the other six but Lac kept the lust powers.

This ending was sort of a throwback to the end of Fallen Angel. Lactatia wanted Synapse to join her to presumably rule metrobay by her side, so I wanted to revisit that aspect of Lac's character. So now she has her partner, but going forward we'll see the Sorceress may not completely agree with Lactatia's philosophy. Hey, no relationship is perfect. But I'm excited to flesh this one out/

Nightengale... well I'll say the decision not to use her for the end sex scene was because we already saw bimbonight in action in a prior chapter. I had Claire there to display the Soceress and Lactatia's new powers so I thought it flowed better to have her join. I thought it would be kind of funny if Nightengale just woke up naked in some shrine without any memory of getting there.

And lastly, every once in a while I'll make a character that I totally love but people don't seem to connect with. Those are the characters I take special joy in putting into long ass stories. So I can't wait to do more She-Babe stories (yes total Deadpool ripoff). And Lady Swine was super fun too. I wouldn't mind doing more stories with her (and Trish's permission)

User avatar
ajiehb
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am
Location: Metrobay

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby ajiehb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 am

Well yes, Nightengale awakening was funny but I think Lactatia and Sorceress could interact with her a bit more. But maybe they were too busy with their feelings after so much time they finally are together again.

Indday60
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:14 am

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby Indday60 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:53 pm

It has been a great story, with an interesting conclusion. Wouldn't have minded seeing a little more of She-babe also, but you can't have it all :)

Could this lead into a continuation of Heartbreak Harem perhaps, judging by the last few panels? Would have been interesting to see a continuation of that story with Synapse & AW. Heartbreak is one of my favourites in recent times.

PS. Have to say i love your texturing of AW's body & suit, she looks really great here.

lods
Posts: 1346
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 am

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby lods » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:16 pm

So we getting a follow up story following what the cape was up to during the events? That might be fun/new.

User avatar
WikkidLester
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 am

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:47 pm

ajiehb wrote:Well yes, Nightengale awakening was funny but I think Lactatia and Sorceress could interact with her a bit more. But maybe they were too busy with their feelings after so much time they finally are together again.


Yeah I guess you could say this was a case of not enough room on the pages. It was already supposed to be 1 chapter that had to be split in 2. I didn't want to go to 3 though I probably could have spent another full chapter on bimbo Nightengale & Lactatia.

User avatar
WikkidLester
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 am

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Indday60 wrote:It has been a great story, with an interesting conclusion. Wouldn't have minded seeing a little more of She-babe also, but you can't have it all :)

Could this lead into a continuation of Heartbreak Harem perhaps, judging by the last few panels? Would have been interesting to see a continuation of that story with Synapse & AW. Heartbreak is one of my favourites in recent times.

PS. Have to say i love your texturing of AW's body & suit, she looks really great here.


I definitely want to do more She-Babe stuff. The next things I have planned will be a few one shots as a way to relax after a long story. She-Babe will make an appearance, then hopefully it turns into something more extensive.

Speaking of... this one does lead into a new Synapse story which I hope to pick up on after a few of those one shots. Just as a reminder, Zorabot (when she was just Zora) happened to be Synapse's first victim until "saved" by Lactatia. I think there's some interesting things to get into there.

And thank you on AW. But you know any real credit goes to the original creator.

User avatar
WikkidLester
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 am

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:54 pm

lods wrote:So we getting a follow up story following what the cape was up to during the events? That might be fun/new.


"cape"?

lods
Posts: 1346
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 am

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby lods » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Cloak. :p C words!

User avatar
ajiehb
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am
Location: Metrobay

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby ajiehb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:22 am

WikkidLester wrote:
ajiehb wrote:Well yes, Nightengale awakening was funny but I think Lactatia and Sorceress could interact with her a bit more. But maybe they were too busy with their feelings after so much time they finally are together again.


Yeah I guess you could say this was a case of not enough room on the pages. It was already supposed to be 1 chapter that had to be split in 2. I didn't want to go to 3 though I probably could have spent another full chapter on bimbo Nightengale & Lactatia.


Ha ha ha :) Yeah I can understand you.

User avatar
ajiehb
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am
Location: Metrobay

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby ajiehb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:49 am

lods wrote:So we getting a follow up story following what the cape was up to during the events? That might be fun/new.


I think Cloak was waiting for Nightengale as always. It's not the first time villains remove it from her. And because of it's powers there is no sense to try it on other person beside Robin.

lods
Posts: 1346
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 am

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #11 (finale)

Postby lods » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Yeah. I just have to wait for new chapters of Payback.


Return to “Sins of the Seven”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest