"Canadian Beaver" #2

Story and art by DireLilith.
Doctor Robo

"Canadian Beaver" #2

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:14 am

Hey Metrobay fans! DireLilith is back this week with another edition of her "Canadian Beaver" tale, and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Panties dropped, like the hard-pounding bass! An invisible force took hold of the touring stripper from America! Our heroine, the Canadian Beaver, is about to use her newborn skills to stop the perpetrator - barring any 'unforseen' incidents! Whatever could happen??

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... e-1-Part-2

TheCheese

Re: "Canadian Beaver" #2

Postby TheCheese » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 am

I suspect I might enjoy this more if the text wasn't so very tiny.

abc

Postby abc » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 am

I like some good dirty invisible man shenanigans! The stripper trying to keep the last of her clothes on, the struggle between the the to keep him away (and out of) her. It's a shame he didn't have the time to do the same to Lili the Librarian :)
Looking forward to #3 and maybe some blackmail or some such. Either way, it sounds like she'll regret not saying thank you :twisted:

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 pm

This story continues to intrigue me and this chapter's conclusion offers some interesting possibilities. The reveal of her powers was a little confusing, but I do like the detail about how she uses her hair to control her ability. I've enjoyed the character designs, both for the dancer, the main character, both in and out of costume. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes!

(I agree that the text can be pretty hard to read.)

DireLilith

Postby DireLilith » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:24 pm

again, working on the text. sorry for making y'all feel you need reading glasses! XD it's on me, i'll see what i can do in future episodes/issues.

glad for the feedback and happy to be appreciated! <3
You only receive what you have the courage to ask for. ~ Want. Take. Have. - BtVS ~ What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly. - Richard Bach
Dire's Blog | DireLilith *LIVE* Streaming!

Return to “Canadian Beaver”