"Canadian Beaver" #7

Story and art by DireLilith.
Doctor Robo

"Canadian Beaver" #7

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! DireLilith is back this week with another scorching edition of "Canadian Beaver", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

The water is HOT! The lighting is atmospheric! And the mood is set! Raven is ready to do what she has to in order to save the others. But can her new 'friend' close the deal, being that he's not... quite... human? And he hasn't done anything like this before?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... e-2-Part-3

jabbers

Re: "Canadian Beaver" #7

Postby jabbers » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:55 pm

I don't think this sharkman vignette was for me. I appreciate the lighthearted tone and the artwork, but I find these characters, their abilities, and their motivations to be puzzling. Perhaps that's the intent, to develop these characters and depict how they will grow into their roles over the course of various short stories but I might be on the verge of giving up on them.

DireLilith

Postby DireLilith » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:09 pm

definitely true! i like odd things, and i'm really enjoying using this comic to explore them. thanks for giving it a read over, i appreciate that effort *hugs*
You only receive what you have the courage to ask for. ~ Want. Take. Have. - BtVS ~ What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly. - Richard Bach
Dire's Blog | DireLilith *LIVE* Streaming!

abc

Postby abc » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 am

At the moment it has a bit of a sitcom feel to me (which I'm enjoying!).
And it's understandable to me since these heroines are (as far as I know) complete newbies when it comes to working in a superheroine team and don't have an experienced head to rely on or an OP superman type to punch problems away.
It'll take some time before they're ready to take on Thanos or Darkseid or whoever and I think I'll enjoy being in on the ground floor for this group's adventures :)

DireLilith

Postby DireLilith » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:52 pm

yep, you're a keeper! you got any requests, sweetie, you PM me and i'll see what i can do *nods nods* i know critiques can help artists grow. but i sure thrive on the good stuff, mmmmm!!
You only receive what you have the courage to ask for. ~ Want. Take. Have. - BtVS ~ What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly. - Richard Bach
Dire's Blog | DireLilith *LIVE* Streaming!

Return to “Canadian Beaver”