"The Drone Agenda - Evolution" #3

Story and art by Tecknophyle.
Doctor Robo

"The Drone Agenda - Evolution" #3

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:52 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Tecknophyle is back this week with chapter 3 of "Evolution", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

The mysterious Controlunit has captured some of the most brilliant minds in Metrobay to evolve the Graybot collective, but their new methods have to be tested on an unsuspecting target...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... volution-3

lods

Re: "The Drone Agenda - Evolution" #3

Postby lods » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:52 am

Nice update. Even has a bit of Unity with the main baddy taking over.

One question, is this an updated dildo from what was seen in Convert Another (it was never really addressed if it was used to convert or merely activate in that instance and we never saw it used again) or was something else the updated bit? Obviously we haven't seen the full process since she is still a pre-drone so don't expect you to give anything away.

Obviously, next bit is to go after their daughter (assuming she wasn't converted off screen at some point). :twisted: That and need more Honeydrone.

Bluemax2

Postby Bluemax2 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Techno,
Every time I think we've seen everything there is to see about greybot conversions You go above and beyond. Wow! I loved this episode and we are finally learning more about the control unit. Are you sure this isn't the return of Unity...?
Whatever it is please keep it going. The fact that you've gotten into so much detail about Green Gaurdian's girlfriend professor's resistance and conversion and that she may be a possible conduit body for the control unit at least for now is especially tasty and stimulating. Especially since she is a 40 something average looking but very exciting woman...Bravo.
I can't wait to see what's coming and I do hope it goes on for quite a while (as with your (Master of...) series on McComix; another favorite. Looking forward to much more of your incredible art and stories.
Thank you.

pelusa1ca

Postby pelusa1ca » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:35 am

Another great episode.

P
Supporter of MCComix, HipComix and Metrobay Comix

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:52 pm

I liked this chapter because not only did it introduce some new variation on the conversion, it did it in a way that was a little more nuanced than a simple ambush. The choice of target makes this story a lot more interesting. Now that the conspiracy is no longer limited to mostly supporting characters, I wonder if the larger Drone story arc will finally advance in a meaningful way. The end of the chapter seems to be a positive indicator. Exciting update!

Return to “The Drone Agenda - Evolution”