Suffering Suffragettes: Epilogue part 1 added!!

Story by MacroLass, art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Suffering Suffragettes: Epilogue part 1 added!!

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Tonight we do something a bit different...going back to the Victorian era, the early days of Metrobay.

This is the epilogue of a larger story where a group of villains calling themselves the Hellfire Cabal had embarked upon a plot to control the masses using a device that projected moving pictures to via thrallium radiation. The plot was foiled by a legion of exceptional women who managed to destroy the insidious device that broadcast the evil rays.

This is the story of one of the villains who barely survived the explosion and is now desperately looking for a way to survive!

Finister Foul and MacroLass are proud to present..Suffering Suffragettes!!!

You’ll only find it HERE in the Member’s Gallery of Metrobay Comix!

seg

Re: Suffering Suffragettes: Epilogue part 1 added!!

Postby seg » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Wow! This is great fun so far. I like jumping right in with this new story that begins at the end of another, shrouded in mystery, and from the past! And to top it off, it feels like Halloween is just around the corner.

Thanks, Macrolass and Finister. I look forward to hopefully, more chapters!

lods

Postby lods » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:08 pm

So, does that mean we will see the other story? (Cool either way, just double checking.) But good start.

abc

Postby abc » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:59 am

I'd gone straight to the website and thought 'Epilogue? What have I missed?' :lol:
At least with this story no one can suggest it's been dragged out too long before getting to the end ;)
I have high hopes for our Baronesse in this story!

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm excited to see this story begin! I enjoy this historical setting with period heroines and I think the way this story starts just after another has concluded makes for a creative beginning. The character designs for West and the Baroness are both appealing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this era rendered with the new tools. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Perhaps it will be addressed, but I'm curious about her capture. Which was targeted: her civilian identity or her costumed persona?

Joes

Postby Joes » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:14 am

I have been remiss not having posted my enjoyment of the new story. It was very nice to see, the art was really great and well I enjoyed the story and the possible directions it could take. It seems there are so many things and directions this story can go and it was nice to see the table set so well. Thanks you two for all the time and effort you put into bringing us another new tale.

Return to “Suffering Suffragettes”