Suffering Suffragettes: Epilogue part 2 added!!

Story by MacroLass, art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Suffering Suffragettes: Epilogue part 2 added!!

Postby FinisterFoul » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:09 pm

Last week, things were looking pretty dire for Karen West aka the Calico Kitty in our Victorian tale….Could there possibly be some sort of last minute rescue for our noble heroine...or will her sumptuous body become the property of the mad scientist Baronesse Franze Einstein?

The only place you can find the answer is HERE in the Members’ Gallery of Metrobay Comix!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

jabbers

Re: Suffering Suffragettes: Epilogue part 2 added!!

Postby jabbers » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:13 am

I know it might be only temporary but this suddenly feels significantly darker in tone, especially in contrast to its playful art style. I think it's due to the method they used. I think the seemingly irreversible nature of it is what I find distasteful and the shaved head harshly reinforced how unappealing the situation is to me. I might have preferred a more fantastical process.

I'm very curious to watch this story unfold. Will she assume her new identity, pretending to be Calico Kitty while she advances her nefarious plot, whatever it ends up being? How can Calico Kitty possibly prevail? :shock:

Also, with her healing powers, it would seem like such an operation might be difficult if not impossible.

lods

Re: Suffering Suffragettes: Epilogue part 2 added!!

Postby lods » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:08 pm

This story is indeed interesting in that there are lots of directions it can go. While I assume Karen West hasn't been the Baroness this entire time (I mean, she could be), it does leave questions about where the Baroness will eventually end up.

Return to “Suffering Suffragettes”