"The Drone Agenda - Perfect Pairs" #1

Story and art by Big Kahuna.
Doctor Robo

"The Drone Agenda - Perfect Pairs" #1

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Our newest contributor, Big Kahuna, has a brand new story for your reading pleasure. It's called "Perfect Pairs", part of the "Drone Agenda" series, and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

When it comes to shoes, Cora has the perfect pair for you. Bored and lonely, she is an all-too easy target for another perfect pair: Sammy and Kiko, two hot coeds who enter her shop at closing time. Their mission: convert the buxom store owner into a drone like themselves, and enslave her mind and body so that she will use her perfect pair for the benefit of the Controlunit!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ct-Pairs-1

seg

Re: "The Drone Agenda - Perfect Pairs" #1

Postby seg » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:03 am

This is a welcome addition to The Drone Agenda. Things are moving right along in this chapter. Nice work!

Bluemax2

Postby Bluemax2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:05 pm

BG69,
Nice first story/series. Beautiful drones and candidate as well. The pink pigtail drone is especially tasty. AS I've said before you can never have too many Grey Drones. The more the merrier.
I've been an admirer of your work on DA for a long time. Its great to see you here on Metrobay Comix. I can't wait to see the next installment.
Keep up the great work.

Big Kahuna

Postby Big Kahuna » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Thanks so much for the generous feedback. Doctor Robo was a big help when it came to pacing.

BK

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:47 pm

It's a bit off topic but I hope you don't mind that I've posted it here.

I wanted to discuss with you your characters. In particular Vanessa Matthews from your free story "Unit 68" and Cora from this "The Drone Agenda" story. And their similarity with heroine Humminbird you can find her in "Love Nest" story or here http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/free/characters/hummingbird/. From my point of view they all use same hair style similar hair color and similar character skin. Well there are more similar characters to those in "Turning Point" for example but they at least use different hair color.

So far in Metrobay universe authors managed to avoid such similarity using different har styles and color but I understand that with old artists going away and new comming to Metrobay this now could be a problem. So I wonder if you were actually aware of existing heroine Hummingbird in Metrobay before you created Cora and Vanessa and why they are so similar to each other is the second question.

Big Kahuna

Postby Big Kahuna » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Yes, Vanessa's and Cora's hair are the same (Moira Hair at Renderosity), and while they are the same color, they are styled slightly differently. I began Unit 68 some time ago, and had no plans to post it here, so I felt okay with using it for Cora, especially since she will be doing so much bending over, which works well with this hairstyle. I have not read Love Nest, so I can't speak to that.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:09 pm

OK. Thank you for the answer.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:18 am

Nice start! I find this art work quite appealing and I agree that the pacing in this chapter gets the story nicely started.

Big Kahuna

Postby Big Kahuna » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:31 am

This and Unit 68 are my first forays into the comic arena. I have much to learn, but I'm having fun. Thanks so much for the generous feedback!

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:24 pm

Big Kahuna wrote:Thanks so much for the generous feedback. Doctor Robo was a big help when it came to pacing.

BK

That's kind of you to say, but you knocked this issue out of the park regardless of my (minimal) input. Keep up the great work!

- Doc

Return to “The Drone Agenda - Perfect Pairs”