"The Drone Agenda - Perfect Pairs" #2

Story and art by Big Kahuna.
Doctor Robo

"The Drone Agenda - Perfect Pairs" #2

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:32 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Big Kahuna is back this week with the second half of "Perfect Pairs", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Sammy and Kiko have converted dozens of beauties in service of the Controlunit, but they meet their match in Cora Jackson. Beautiful and busty, the shopkeeper gives better than she gets, corrupting the shiny co-eds’ programming and further threatening the Controlunit’s dominion over the entire Graybot collective!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ct-Pairs-2

Softsubversion

Re: "The Drone Agenda - Perfect Pairs" #2

Postby Softsubversion » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:01 pm

UGH.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

One of my favorite stories ruined! Not again! Why? Why? Why this prolific use of tits that look like cancerous tumors?

This was one of the hottest stories on the site, just for the sheer beauty of the girls with Cora being ridiculous. And her tits were perfect in proportion with her body. And a terrific story to back it all up.

Now suddenly she has these monstrous sacks of what -ever -the -hell they are that look so gross. Cora is now transformed from a top shelf hottie to a freak in need of the best plastic surgeon on the world.

Why did her tits grow like that? Nothing in the story suggested they would, suddenly, bam, there they were, like the first chapter had the wrong girl.

And what is this infatuation with tumors on girls chests that happen over and over and over again here? Can you guys and girls split the difference and start doing one story with gross cancer tits and the next without for those of us who don't find out of control tumors sexy? Or do two versions of a story, one with cancer tits and one with normal ones?

Or the next few hires you make can you weed out prospective artists who love deformed, hideous tits that look like tumors?

Just to give the rest of us a break?

I don't want to rip into anyone here, including Kahuna, who is a great artist and made chapter one so sick in a good way with his girls, and who obviously put a ton of effort and talent into graphics and story, but if I see one more hot girl and story ruined by tumor tit I'm going to puke. And no offense to any artist here, but please, does this have to happen so often?

Well it was a great story till Cora got her breast tumors for no reason at all important to the story. Now it's just another freak show.

The name used to be spot on. All three had perfect pairs.

Now the name should be changed to Imperfect Pairs. At least a reader will know the let down ahead before they see it for themselves. Send Cora off for breast reduction and do her and many others who come there a favor.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:51 am

Nice job! The art work in this story was well done! Generally nice character designs and the reflective materials were a cool detail. I'll echo those complaints about the proportions though, probably my least favorite bit of an otherwise well rendered story. Regardless, I look forward to seeing more from Big Kahuna.

seg

Postby seg » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:17 pm

I'll go ahead and echo the compliments of Jabbers. I also look forward to seeing this marvelous story progress.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:22 pm

Is it me or is there an echo in here...

lods

Postby lods » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Just to jump on the band wagon, I don't mind the odd expansion here and there but prefer it more in the scale that happened in Drone Agenda: Evolution.

Anyway, can't wait to see where the story goes since it seems to almost be implying a new CyberQueen or similar.

Big Kahuna

Postby Big Kahuna » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:48 pm

First off, thanks so much to everyone for the kind and generous feedback. I had a lot of fun doing this foray into erotic art and learned a lot.

Now, as to the sudden expansion of Cora's breasts, the short and simple is that I fucked up. Somewhere between the first and second issues, I suspect I changed a parameter on Cora's bosom and didn't realize my mistake, assuming it to be a matter of pose or camera angle. Forgive this newbie artist, but I tend to look for the small things and sometimes fail to see the bigger picture, or in this case the bigger boobs.

I own this fuckup outright. Doc and Fin have been supportive and instructive, but the finger of blame points squarely at me.

Again, my thanks for the strokes, and even negative criticism is appreciated, especially since it is appropriate in this case.

seg

Postby seg » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Big Kahuna wrote:Now, as to the sudden expansion of Cora's breasts, the short and simple is that I fucked up. Somewhere between the first and second issues, I suspect I changed a parameter on Cora's bosom and didn't realize my mistake, assuming it to be a matter of pose or camera angle.

Well, I certainly know how a camera angle can foul things up, but to realize that something went wrong in the shaping department is tragic indeed!

Is there a way to amend any part of this installment now, or is it set in stone? (Asking the powers that be)

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:52 am

He will need to re-render all scenes :( something that take a lot of time and if he didn't saved scenes it would require re-building them. From my point of view as very low skilled user of Poser software it's very time consuming process and I'd better wait for the next chapter of this story with proper breasts size instead of old chapter. Especially considering how long time passed between firts two.

lods

Postby lods » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:18 pm

No problem, Big Kahuna. Stuff happens. And hey, silver lining is that it could be something funny to integrate into the next chapter. :D

seg

Postby seg » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:23 pm

ajiehb wrote:He will need to re-render all scenes :( something that take a lot of time and if he didn't saved scenes it would require re-building them.

I agree. Re-building would be too much trouble.

Personally, I wouldn't change anything on pages 001 through 033.

seg

Postby seg » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:28 pm

dumbtime wrote:Is it me or is there an echo in here...

Oh, you. :lol:

Softsubversion

Postby Softsubversion » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:41 pm

Kahuna,

Sorry that you made that mistake but it happens. Can't tell you how many mistakes I have made over the years. It's just part of the human condition. And to be honest with you, I'm glad it was a mistake rather than another attempt at tumor tit that has, IMO, destroyed so many stories here over the years and turned hot looking girls into freaks. In some stories, even though I hate the deformed tits, at least there was some kind of story line to support it, like when girls are made into lactating milk machines. The thing that really got me was the first chapter they looked so good then in the second chapter, bang, Cora had those things on her chest yet there was no plot point or reason for it so I thought, WTF? Why did Kahuna do that? Now I know.

Your artistic ability is terrific, even more so considering you are just starting out. Cora and the other girls were some of best looking in any story on this site. You did a hell of a job with them and the entire graphics as a whole.

Good luck in the future. Looking forward to you next venture.

seg

Postby seg » Tue May 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Is Perfect Pairs going to return?

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu May 24, 2018 11:38 pm

seg wrote:Is Perfect Pairs going to return?

I don't believe Big Kahuna has plans to continue "Perfect Pairs" at this time. It was always intended to be a limited series.

Return to “The Drone Agenda - Perfect Pairs”