"The Goodwin Doctrine" #1

Story and art by Creativeguy.
Doctor Robo

"The Goodwin Doctrine" #1

Postby Doctor Robo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Creativeguy is back with week with a brand new story for your reading pleasure. It's called "The Goodwin Doctrine", and you can read the first chapter exclusively in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

They say the fine line between sanity and insanity is one each and every person walks over the course of life. But what happens when an unexpected event blurs that line and makes that journey harder to follow? A therapist journeys to his dark side - so what does it portend for his associates and the women he treats in Metrobay...?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... Doctrine-1

lods

Re: "The Goodwin Doctrine" #1

Postby lods » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:05 am

Interesting set up. I assume he isn't just going to drone everyone because it would be hard to hide that from his other half. Which makes me wonder if this is going in the direction of making other halves for them too. Either way, interested in where it is going.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:55 pm

lods wrote:Interesting set up. I assume he isn't just going to drone everyone because it would be hard to hide that from his other half. Which makes me wonder if this is going in the direction of making other halves for them too. Either way, interested in where it is going.

So, they aren't precisely drones. It will become clearer in Issue 2 what I mean by that. I don't want to give anything quite away :) But one of the challenges with Goodwin is keeping him from becoming aware of Badwin's existence and what he is up to. :)

I hope its interesting trying a few different things with this story line. Thanks!

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:27 pm

I absolutely love the names "Goodwin" and "Badwin". So simple, yet so clever. Makes me smile every single time.

- Doc

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 am

Doctor Robo wrote:I absolutely love the names "Goodwin" and "Badwin". So simple, yet so clever. Makes me smile every single time.

- Doc

Kinda amused me at the time when I came up with it :)

abc

Postby abc » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:57 am

It's up there with Mario/Wario
And Waldo/Odlaw.
But that never made sense here in the UK because it's Wally/Odlaw.

I'm a big fan of the black and red spirals, of course.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:49 pm

abc wrote:It's up there with Mario/Wario
And Waldo/Odlaw.
But that never made sense here in the UK because it's Wally/Odlaw.

I'm a big fan of the black and red spirals, of course.

I almost changed them to green or some other color, figured spirals are underused visual stimuli in this case ;) Thanks!

Return to “The Goodwin Doctrine”