"The Goodwin Doctrine" #7

Story and art by Creativeguy.
Doctor Robo

"The Goodwin Doctrine" #7

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:48 am

Hey Metrobay fans! Creativeguy is back this week with chapter 7 of "The Goodwin Doctrine", and you can read it right now exclusively at MetrobayComix.com!

Things have been going well for Goodwin and Ella, the two are nearly insufferable together. Badwin isn't having a bad time of it either, having subjugated the starting pieces of his complex chess game. However, in his interest of protecting Goodwin, often from himself, he has some doubts about Ella that need to be addressed. So continues the tale...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... Doctrine-7

lods

Re: "The Goodwin Doctrine" #7

Postby lods » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Hm, is it just a reflexive distrust or does Badwin know stuff? I mean, yeah she isn't exactly the most trustworthy character from what we've seen of her in the past but not sure if that stuff is public knowledge.

alfredenewman

Postby alfredenewman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:59 pm

i hope badwin actually gets to have sex with blaze bunny.when he does can you keep blaze bunny in story for a long while,and for badwin to have sex with her on many encounters?and maybe if possible for her(blaze bunny)to get a breast expansion in this story or another story :D 8-) 8-) 8-) somehow?

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:44 am

lods wrote:Hm, is it just a reflexive distrust or does Badwin know stuff? I mean, yeah she isn't exactly the most trustworthy character from what we've seen of her in the past but not sure if that stuff is public knowledge.

Sorry been crazy busy with work so missed this. He doesn't know stuff. Something about her flummoxed his powers. Her seeming immunity will be explained as the story unveils :)

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:47 am

creativeguy wrote:
lods wrote:Hm, is it just a reflexive distrust or does Badwin know stuff? I mean, yeah she isn't exactly the most trustworthy character from what we've seen of her in the past but not sure if that stuff is public knowledge.

Sorry been crazy busy with work so missed this. He doesn't know stuff. Something about her flummoxed his powers. Her seeming immunity will be explained as the story unveils :)

Blaze Bunny will be a reoccurring character in Badwin, what happens remains to be... seen and unveiled :) ;) However, breast expansion most likely not going to happen, not really in Badwin's powers and not really part of his character. In general BE and other things along that nature will also require Northern Chill's permission as tis his OC, and I prefer to keep continuity. As a rule I don't tend to do a lot of BE in general unless it fits the story-line and has something of a purpose than, she just gets bigger boobies, sorry.... :) Not saying she never will but don't think its in the cards for Goodwin... she will be reoccurring to this series.

Return to “The Goodwin Doctrine”