"The Goodwin Doctrine" #4

Story and art by Creativeguy.
Doctor Robo

"The Goodwin Doctrine" #4

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:58 am

Hey Metrobay fans! Creativeguy is back this week with chapter 4 of "The Goodwin Doctrine", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Dr. Goodwin and Mesmerella plan to have a date, while Badwin has plans of his own. Why stop with Jane and Evelyn when Catherine might just fit the bill for continuation of his evil plans? He is a god after all, and a god needs worshipers any way he can get them...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... Doctrine-4

abc

Re: "The Goodwin Doctrine" #4

Postby abc » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am

The most interesting thing about this issue for me was finding out that Blaze Bunny is a nymphomaniac.
How did I not know this already?!
And how can I see more of her sudden bouts of incontrollable lust?! :D

lods

Postby lods » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:30 pm

Yeah, good explanation for why she hasn't really been used since she was freed from being a doll for all those decades.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:02 am

I don't remember seeing this character before but I think her design is great.

lods

Postby lods » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:09 pm

I think she pretty much only showed up in Prized Displays and she was in stasis for all but one page. So she pretty much has had zero done with her.

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:25 am

abc wrote:The most interesting thing about this issue for me was finding out that Blaze Bunny is a nymphomaniac.
How did I not know this already?!
And how can I see more of her sudden bouts of incontrollable lust?! :D

Sorry apparently I'm behind on forum stuff in general... been a kwazy time of it. :) Blaze Bunny is going to be fun and she is going to appear in a One Shot I'm working on that also introduces a new Villianess I've developed... sort of a character introduction for both and development :)

Thanks!

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:28 am

lods wrote:I think she pretty much only showed up in Prized Displays and she was in stasis for all but one page. So she pretty much has had zero done with her.

Correct. Northern Chill kindly allowed me to use her. I rebuilt her though model wise. He has quite a bit of background on her once I get done with some mass building out of new stuff and existing series... I have to finish up all the stuff for the Wiki. :)

She is going to be fun.

Return to “The Goodwin Doctrine”