"APEX Alliance - Damage Control" #1

Story and art by MCtek.
Doctor Robo

"APEX Alliance - Damage Control" #1

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:50 am

Hey Metrobay fans! MCtek is back from his vacation with a brand new APEX Alliance story. It's called "Damage Control", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Now that Sera Solas has secretly taken control of Leela, and thus the APEX Alliance, it's time for other plans to unfold! But what plan does the naughty scientist have in store for Leela? Find out only at Metrobay Comix!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... -Control-1

dumbtime

Re: "APEX Alliance - Damage Control" #1

Postby dumbtime » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Looks like the pages are in the wrong order.

bassrass1

Postby bassrass1 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:57 pm

Yes the pages are in the wrong order. Regardless I am very excited to read another APEX storyline.
The title seems to suggest that the plan to spy on the heroines is going to go wrong and they will be discovered. Therefore meaning they need to limit the amount of damage done to their organisation. I'm guessing directive 3 will be the reason why.
Jade looks great as a doll, lifeless staring ahead a perfect bold head.

Also welcome back MCtek.

Nemo Void

Postby Nemo Void » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Great to see MCTek's return! I look forward to see where this story goes. Loved everything you've done so far!

lods

Postby lods » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Welcome back, MCTek.

Small question, was the tech that is controlling Jade a new version of Nanoleash or is it that tech we saw Sera using previously? It seemed different from the previous tech but I could just be imagining things.

mebizarro

Postby mebizarro » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:44 am

Glad to see MCTek back and another story with Jade Lightning.

Looking forward to seeing where this story goes and hopefully it includes more of the 'Gem Angels' seeing the value of joining the Apex Alliance in the near future.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Glad to have MCTek back. I'm also pleased to see the APEX Alliance plot return from its hiatus. Looking forward to see how this story progresses the larger Alliance story arc. It's another pretty long running plot that I'm anxious to see concluded.

alfredenewman

Postby alfredenewman » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:23 pm

i liked the way jade was giving a blowjob to maestro(especially in that outfit maestro put her in , maybe jade can give blowjobs to rope members in this story. :D 8-) :P

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:02 pm

jabbers wrote:Glad to have MCTek back. I'm also pleased to see the APEX Alliance plot return from its hiatus. Looking forward to see how this story progresses the larger Alliance story arc. It's another pretty long running plot that I'm anxious to see concluded.

This goes double for me.

My only hope is that this particular chapter concludes with at least something positive for the Squad. Not that the whole Apex Alliance storyline hasn't been intriguing, but every single arc involving the AA has been a major victory for the bad guys. The Squad barely staves off disaster (Ms. Metrobay escapes being nano-leashed) but still takes a major PR hit for *winning* a fight. Three heroines and a number of civilians get "assimilated." And now with the new story we already have our first "A-level" heroine get taken.

Don't get me wrong; there are a lot of elements of this storyline that I really like, foremost among them being McTek's art (welcome back, Tek!). And yes, like many of the avid readers here I find the MC/transformation scenes quite hot. But it's all been very one-sided. I don't expect every story to be wrapped up in a neat bow with a happy/sappy ending, but I'd like at least a little give and take. And thus far it's been all take and no give.

Obviously Max and Sera and the AA are going to make some strides in this story; heck, they already have. And that's fine; suspense and danger and encroaching threat are all hallmarks of a good story, and I'm sure we're going to get plenty of it in the chapters to come. But... could we please at least throw the good guys a bone? Just a little something so that this act of the drama concludes with a sense of "Now we take the fight to them!"

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

Tony

Postby Tony » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Tim,

It might be taking it's queues from the Drone Agenda arc. That one has been running for at least 5 years and has also move up to taking A list Heroines. Maybe in another 5 or 10 more years, both arcs will complete...

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Tony wrote:It might be taking it's queues from the Drone Agenda arc. That one has been running for at least 5 years and has also move up to taking A list Heroines. Maybe in another 5 or 10 more years, both arcs will complete...

Oh, I figured as much. I like the idea that the stakes are being raised, so to speak. I just hope that the plot advances in more than just one direction this time.

...5 to 10 years? :shock: Much as I like both storylines, I'm not sure I want to wait *that* long to see their conclusions. :D

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:47 am

teflon_tim wrote:...5 to 10 years? :shock: Much as I like both storylines, I'm not sure I want to wait *that* long to see their conclusions. :D

Well we've been waiting 7 years already for Drone Agenda, might as well go another 3 years and make it a full decade. :roll:

Return to “APEX Alliance - Damage Control”