"APEX Alliance - Damage Control" #6

Story and art by MCtek.
Doctor Robo

"APEX Alliance - Damage Control" #6

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! MCtek is back this week with chapter 6 of "Damage Control", and you can read it right now in the Metrobay Comix members gallery!

With the queen under Sera’s control, what fate now awaits the Highland Amazons? Find only at MetrobayComix.com!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... -Control-6

teflon_tim

Re: "APEX Alliance - Damage Control" #6

Postby teflon_tim » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:48 pm

What fate indeed? :shock:

Poor Aina! She's never going to be herself again, is she? :( I could barely tell it was her (on the far end on our left, right?), now that Sera has apparently subjugated the entire Amazon nation. I thought she would have stayed as one of Sera's heroine dolls, but I suppose Sera saw it more fitting for her to join her "sisters."

I also like Sera Solas's twisted sense of humor in the makeup of her drones delightful; even if all the Amazon Drones are equally mindless, making the "true queen" Drone One while making the usurper "Queen" do the work is a wicked twist.

I don't know why she's bothering to hide her army at this point. With all the in-roads she's made in three cities (and counting), is there any group left who can stand up to her army?

As always, love where this story is going. And as always, don't make us wait too long to see what happens next!

lods

Postby lods » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Well, Ring Mistress did basically disable all of them during her brief reign which means they're not exactly invincible. So it wouldn't be unreasonable to consolidate her position before effectively declaring war on several groups of heroines.

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:21 pm

This issue was basicly just the villain loading her victory over her victims, and I absolutely LOVED it! :D Strange as it may seem, these kind of sense are way hotter to me than most sex scenes.

My only real complaint is with Solas enslaving the Amazon goddess. Not the fact that she was enslaved mind you, just that that seems like something too important be done off screen.
(Also, I'd love to see more of Meat Popsicle and Sir! :lol:)

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:36 pm

cyberbobmkii wrote:My only real complaint is with Solas enslaving the Amazon goddess. Not the fact that she was enslaved mind you, just that that seems like something too important be done off screen.

That was my thought as well. I understand the need to keep a story moving along, especially one as packed with drama plot as this one. But it would have been nice to see at least some of what happened on the island in the intervening three months. All the same, this was way cool as it is.

I can't help wondering who's in that bunker that Gorilla Gal is infiltrating, and what it will mean moving forward... :twisted:

Bluemax2

Postby Bluemax2 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:31 pm

McTek,
Loved this installment of the continuing series. I especially liked the last episode with all the amazons getting droned. Lovely drones.
Reminds me of the RentAGirl series you did a few years back at McComix.
Great stuff. I hope we see more of these drones as the mad scientist grows her drone army one by one.
Keep up your great work.

greyscribbler

Postby greyscribbler » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 am

McTek

Loved the story, even if I didn't understand half of it. My fault, as I'm a new reader who knows some of your work outside Metrobay and wanted to give this story a checkout even though it's out of context for me.

Eventually I'll catch up on all the stories that come before this and work it out. Especially who the dolled heroines are in panels 15-21 of issue #6.

Even so, as I said, really enjoyed it.

Greyscribbler

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:09 pm

greyscribbler wrote:Eventually I'll catch up on all the stories that come before this and work it out. Especially who the dolled heroines are in panels 15-21 of issue #6.

Those are the League of Liberty heroines (or at least some of them). You can find many of their misadventures in our Free Gallery.
http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/free/freegal/index.php/Free-Comix/League-of-Liberty-Prologue
http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/free/freegal/index.php/Free-Comix/League-of-Liberty---Unity

And they were recently ensnared in a Metrobay One-Shot.
http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/index.php/Metrobay-One-Shots-Season-2/Tourist-Trap

Most should now have their bios in our wiki page too!

Hope that helps!
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

greyscribbler

Postby greyscribbler » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:07 am

Thanks Trishbot!

Greyscribbler

Return to “APEX Alliance - Damage Control”