"Atlantis Reborn" #3

Story by MacroLass, art by Tecknophyle.
Doctor Robo

"Atlantis Reborn" #3

Postby Doctor Robo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:29 am

Hey Metrobay fans! MacroLass and Tecknophyle are back this week with chapter 3 of "Atlantis Reborn", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Solaria and Memetique have discovered their friends under the control of the villainous Doctor Id, but why had Valiant Woman intervened to defend him? And why is she calling herself a queen?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... s-Reborn-3

Joes

Re: "Atlantis Reborn" #3

Postby Joes » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:54 am

Must say I enjoyed the art and story very much. I am really at a loss as to how things are happening but look forward to finding out.

I was wondering about what the readers might think the heroines will choose when it comes to how they will spend their time relaxing. Will Emily pick one of the men, more then one, or ask for a female companion? What about the others, will some even just pair off to relax together?

Any thoughts fellow readers? Me I think Emily will pick one of the men.

lods

Postby lods » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:19 pm

This is looking to be a slightly slower story more similar to HoLH. Will be interesting to see what happens after the pool party. Could go any number of ways.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:51 am

Joes wrote:Must say I enjoyed the art and story very much. I am really at a loss as to how things are happening but look forward to finding out.

I was wondering about what the readers might think the heroines will choose when it comes to how they will spend their time relaxing. Will Emily pick one of the men, more then one, or ask for a female companion? What about the others, will some even just pair off to relax together?

Any thoughts fellow readers? Me I think Emily will pick one of the men.

Well I think neither of the heroines is lesbian so why should they refuse such generous offer? And their reaction just proves this. Maybe Solaria is the only one whos reaction is a bit vague. It could mean anything from disappointment to joy. Also Solaria already has tasted skills one of them in previous chapter while she was unconscious. If she will decide to pick one I wonder if she will take the same person or will try another one?

It's quite interesting reaction from our heroines don't you think? And it's more interesting because they are not mind controlled or something. Is that just because Metrobay town is lacking handsome men? There are a lot of male villains but very little good guys and especially with such great physique. It seems even if you can hide your mind under barrier there are some others ways to distract our heroines. And this time it's very unusual way.

I wonder what this men can do to our heroines. As I remember from previous chapter one of them was able to teach Solaria new language while eating her pussy. I'm sure this was just one of many tallents they posses :)

As for heroines choices I'm almost sure they all will pick male companion. I just wonder who will be with whom? There are different sizes and shapes and even race. This will tell us a lot about superheroines preferences in sex partners :D

lods

Postby lods » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:06 pm

In my opinion, it seems to be implied in some stories that Solaria might be bi (and that Snowflake is confused). But yeah, from past stories they all seem to be into guys except I'm not sure it was ever stated regarding Memetique. She hasn't really talked much about such things outside of being transformed. Looking at that though, she seems to be more about control as seen when she was magically transformed at the holiday party and borrowed Valiant Grrl (which might all be fallout from the dom and succubus transformation in HoLH).

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:54 pm

I've been enjoying this story so far and this chapter certainly adds to the intrigue. This is a really curious premise and it'll be interesting to see what sort of things might be happening in the queendom behind the queen's back, if any. This is a fascinating plot and I can't wait to see what else gets revealed in the chapters to come.

Return to “Atlantis Reborn”