"Robolegs" #4

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Creativeguy.
Doctor Robo

"Robolegs" #4

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Creativeguy and Doctor Robo are back this week with chapter 4 of "Robolegs", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Olivia has lured Zoe to her lab under the pretense that she needs help testing out a new APEX consumer product. Well, that's partially true. Olivia *does* need help testing out her new "Controlhose", but once Zoe slides a silky pair over her long, luxurious legs she won't be in control of herself anymore!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... Robolegs-4

lods

Re: "Robolegs" #4

Postby lods » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:10 am

Nice update. Hoping that there are new colors for the controlhose coming (and the eye change matches).

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 am

lods wrote:Nice update. Hoping that there are new colors for the controlhose coming (and the eye change matches).

Thanks! That's an interesting idea. We'll have to bring it to the attention of the APEX consumer products division! :D

- Doc

lods

Postby lods » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 am

You know if they supplied the uniforms for the Metrobay U cheerleaders they could also get a couple heroes/villains. >.>

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:49 pm

As much as I enjoy this tights concept, the character proportions have dampened my enthusiasm. The premise is a pretty familiar one but the brief moment of her being controlled while still cognizant was interesting. Now that she's fully succumbed, I suspect my interest may wane in the same way it did for Probing Uranus.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:28 pm

lods wrote:You know if they supplied the uniforms for the Metrobay U cheerleaders they could also get a couple heroes/villains. >.>

That's true. You should send a suggestion to the APEX inc. consumer division. :P

Return to “Robolegs”