"The Drone Agenda - Grayed Out" #3

Story and art by Balthazar Bludd.
Doctor Robo

"The Drone Agenda - Grayed Out" #3

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:47 am

Hey Metrobay fans! Balthazar Bludd is back this week with issue #3 of "Grayed Out", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Officers Maddon and Solomon are investigating a mysterious shipping container when they are approached by a buxom blonde clad in a sumptuous skintight silver suit. What could go wrong...?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ayed-Out-3

lods

Re: "The Drone Agenda - Grayed Out" #3

Postby lods » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:43 pm

Hm, so either the conversion wasn't actually complete or she is half way in cover mode (or the eyes not being white were a goof).

Balthazar Bludd

Postby Balthazar Bludd » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:04 pm

lods wrote:Hm, so either the conversion wasn't actually complete or she is half way in cover mode (or the eyes not being white were a goof).

Yeeeah... intentional... riiiiight... :|

Okay, maybe a little continuity error... or maybe, just maybe, there's a little more to this scene. A slight... complication... to everyone's day. :D Or maybe both, even.... got to love continuity errors you can capitalize on...

lods

Postby lods » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Yup, turn lemons into lemonade! Think it could make for a good scene in the next issue. ;D

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:37 pm

Nice dramatic conclusion to the chapter, glad to see the story taking an interesting deviation from the usual Drone Agenda structure. It felt a little unbelievable that she failed to even move let alone reach for her weapon while her partner was being attacked. It didn't seem to happen instantaneously so it seems like a long time to merely being hesitating. Perhaps I'm missing a detail?

Balthazar Bludd

Postby Balthazar Bludd » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:38 am

There is a reason - the problem is that I didn't do a good job of communicating it as the action was happening. (Like, not at all... :( ) Totally my fault. But an explanation will be forthcoming in future installments. I'm glad you like it, and hope you'll come back for future installments. :)

Return to “The Drone Agenda - Grayed Out”