"Corporate Promotions" #2

Story and art by MCtek.
Doctor Robo

"Corporate Promotions" #2

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! MCtek is back this week with chapter 2 of "Corporate Promotions", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of Metrobay Comix!

Shocked at the sight before her, Jocasta Adams learns a few new things about the business she's dealing with. Will she stay with one clone, or a few more? Find out only at MetrobayComix.com!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... omotions-2

lods

Re: "Corporate Promotions" #2

Postby lods » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:33 pm

Huh, interesting info that the prototype doesn't need to be put in the tube/statis/whatever it is. Had the impression that it was somehow linked to the clones ability to function.

I'm hoping we see more of Macy in the future (didn't have the personal assistant version of her running around this time but the other models look cool).

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:57 pm

I'm not sure where this arc is headed but this short seems to end on an ominous note. So far, it only seems like they're only looking to make a profit with their operation so the insinuation at the end of this story is a curious one. It's not clear if they want anything more than to continue their business. It'll be nice to see if they'll face any interesting opposition.

lods

Postby lods » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:40 am

I believe the scientist was a disgraced scientist from the Island of Zombots and he wants to experiment and get money. So yeah, he hasn't really shown any proclivities toward world domination plans in the prior comics about this.

Return to “Corporate Promotions”