IMPORTANT: Members gallery upgrade

News about the MetrobayComix.com website and its affiliates.
Doctor Robo

IMPORTANT: Members gallery upgrade

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun May 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Hello members,

Beginning Sunday May 27, the MetrobayComix.com members gallery will undergo a major upgrade. The new gallery will feature more modern software, which will make it easier to view our comix on any number of devices.

One important note to pass along: While the upgrade is in progress we will be unable to upload any new comix to the members gallery. Instead we will publish several updates to the free gallery during the week of May 27. You can access our free gallery here: http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... index.php/

The members gallery will still be active, and you will still be able to login and read all of our existing comix. We just won't be able to publishing any new ones while the upgrade is ongoing. Your current login and password credentials will continue to be used for the new gallery.

The gallery upgrades are scheduled to completed by June 2, but that is a worst-case scenario and we are hopeful it will be done earlier. Either way, we will post another announcement in this forum when the new gallery has been launched.

If you have any questions please feel free to submit them below. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding as we undertake this necessary improvement to MetrobayComix.com.

- Doc and Finister

mns_95125

Re: IMPORTANT: Members gallery upgrade

Postby mns_95125 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 pm

Beginning Monday, May 27...

You do realize that the next "Monday, May 27th" will be in 2019, right?

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat May 26, 2018 1:04 am

mns_95125 wrote:
Beginning Monday, May 27...

You do realize that the next "Monday, May 27th" will be in 2019, right?

Whoops. Good catch. Fixed!

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:10 am

Hello everyone,

The members gallery upgrade project is not going as planned. I have been informed by our tech support admin that "glitches" and "problems" with the new gallery software are preventing the transfer of the comix from the old gallery to the new. We are hopeful that these problems will be resolved soon, but unfortunately I am here to report that the new members gallery will not be ready for deployment today as originally planned.

We will continue to use the existing members gallery to publish new comix chapters until further notice. I will post a note in this space and elsewhere when I have any new info to share.

My apologies for the delay.

- Doc

TheAngelicOne

Postby TheAngelicOne » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:26 am

No worries Doc, completely understandable. ;)

Softsubversion

Postby Softsubversion » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:34 pm

The site is a mess. Even with the stories posted in the new free gallery link it takes forever to get through them because once you get here it's like you're using dial up. As soon as I get off here my speed flies as usual.

Return to “Metrobay Comix Announcements”