Members Update - PLAY NICE chapter one !!

Story by Thraena, art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Update - PLAY NICE chapter one !!

Postby FinisterFoul » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Welcome to the demented adult playground!

Mistress Sania is awaiting your arrival, whether you come as a tied up pretty play doll or a proud pet owner. It is a place to bring love dolls and play with them in clean, fresh air.

Don't know if you want to go? then perhaps follow Meanie Mouse as she 'acquires' two chicks to take to Sania's Playground... and see for yourself what demented fun can be had!

Just follow this walkway to the park where all pet dolls have to PLAY NICE...

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... /Play-Nice

This story concept and perverse ideas comes from the twisted mind of Thraena!!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

bassrass1

Re: Members Update - PLAY NICE chapter one !!

Postby bassrass1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:10 pm

Love the bondage in this one. A play pen for nice dollies, Can't wait to see where this leads.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Great start! I like how Meanie Mouse used bird theme trap to catch Nightengale and Hummingbird. Though you can expect something wicked from such crazy villainess. Have to admit you work with slumber in/out effects was astonishing. They looks very cool.

Meanie Mouse also added a little wicked thought to falling asleep minds of heroines that she will be selling them to highest bidder instead of trapped damsel. Not the best thing to hear when you are about to fall asleep and have dreams. I bet Nightengale and Hummingbird were having nightmares :( That devious Meanie Mouse!!!

I know you are very obsessed with every detail of bondage in your stories. But still I want to point to this little fastenings that connect binds of heroines to their baby carriages. Such great attention to details!!!

BTW why Veronica and Irenka are not using gags to keep pacifiers in their mouths? Is this the result of training in Mistress Sania Day Care facility? If so I think Veronica has inappropriate expression on her face! She needs to be punished. Just compare her to delightful Irenka.

And of course can't wait to see next chapter and learn how Mistress Sania will entertain her guests ^^.

Indday60

Postby Indday60 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Agree with ajiehb, great start :)

I have to say Irenka bears a striking resemblence with Snowflake, is it snowflake or just in my mind?
Also is this the first time we see Veronica, Irenka & Sania, or have the appeared Before somewhere i cant remember?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Indday60 wrote:Agree with ajiehb, great start :)

I have to say Irenka bears a striking resemblence with Snowflake, is it snowflake or just in my mind?
Also is this the first time we see Veronica, Irenka & Sania, or have the appeared Before somewhere i cant remember?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I think they are all original characters. Though Irenka really is similar to Snowflake :)

lods

Postby lods » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:11 pm

She is a thinner/flatter Snowflake. I think the main problem is Snowflake's hair is kind of iconic for her on this site (so whenever anyone has that hair you do a double take to see if it is her).

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Agreed, this is a nice beginning chapter to a story that looks like it'll be fun! Though a comically simple trap, I appreciated its elaborate and theatrical presentation. The new characters are attractively designed and rendered. The strollers were imaginatively used for a variety of poses. Their reactions were well evoked by their facial expressions. If I have one selfish complaint, it's Nightingale's physique but it's a minor note and I'm just repeating my ongoing concerns. I'm excited for more!

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 pm

As much as I enjoyed this issue, I can't help but feel like you are taking on waaaaay to may stories.

Paybacky's a Bitch
Mystica Awakening
Latex Asylum
Love Nest
Myrrh of the Minx
The Harvest
Caught in the Headlights
Suffering Sufferagets
The Outcasts (I think? There's no credits on the cover)
And now this story. I don't see how such a large work load isn't going to slow down the progress of the individual stories.

Thraena

Postby Thraena » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:52 am

lods
ajiehb

Yes, the situation is exactly what you say.
This pattern of hair is so specific that everyone has the same thing to do with it.

With the character of Snowflake, Irenka has nothing to do with her, neither the story nor the family, nothing - she just uses the same hair - That's why the association (by the way, in the original is a redhead) (blonde was used to act better as sister Veronika / Blond and daughter Sanii / Blond)

Otherwise, the similarity is only a texture of the hair.

All four characters in MBC are new, I use them in my stories that I write (book, not comix), and with this comic I turned them into the MBC universe.

That's why you can see it here for the first time.

PS: When Irenka wrote in 2012, her first subject was inspired by a girl from the artist Yukitan (Genseki Club), which was a pattern of her appearance.

Uses the same hair - You can see - That's why it's so iconic! https://yukitan.deviantart.com/art/0831-177508019 With these hair will always be - Associate - and seduce to be compared

Those hair is a kind of curse, 100% of the character designation - But if you want to use them, you risk an unwanted company with another character that has them.

PPS: Veronika?

Why does Veronica have an angry look / bad eyebrow?
And why do the pacifiers have no holders, but do they not spit it out?

You will learn everything, perhaps, in some other work! (this is in the scenario, it's not just a coincidence / not production error) Enjoy it in some future chapters.

MacroLass

Postby MacroLass » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:36 am

cyberbobmkii wrote:As much as I enjoyed this issue, I can't help but feel like you are taking on waaaaay to may stories.

Suffering Sufferagets

And now this story. I don't see how such a large work load isn't going to slow down the progress of the individual stories.

That's Suffragettes, just to make things clear. They were members of a political movement called suffrage of the late 19th and early 20th centuries to allow women the right to vote in government elections.

Anyway....

I'm keenly aware that I'm making use of Finister's time and talents, that it's not an infinite resource. He always has an out as far as I'm concerned to cease work with me and concentrate on his own stuff. But it's his decision.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:20 pm

You will learn everything, perhaps, in some other work! (this is in the scenario, it's not just a coincidence / not production error) Enjoy it in some future chapters.

Can't wait :)

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:39 pm

MacroLass wrote:
cyberbobmkii wrote:As much as I enjoyed this issue, I can't help but feel like you are taking on waaaaay to may stories.

Suffering Sufferagets

That's Suffragettes, just to make things clear. They were members of a political movement called suffrage of the late 19th and early 20th centuries to allow women the right to vote in government elections.

Oh I know what Sufferagets were. Sadly my over reliance of spell check seems to have betrayed me this time

MacroLass wrote:I'm keenly aware that I'm making use of Finister's time and talents, that it's not an infinite resource. He always has an out as far as I'm concerned to cease work with me and concentrate on his own stuff. But it's his decision.

I only bring this up becuase the number of open stories was brought up in the "How can we improve" thread, and this seems to only expand the problem. I don't want to see a repeat of "The Key to My Heart" and have a near to 2 year delay.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks all!

Thraena has a great eye for details in bondage :)

We'll be updating this story monthly - as well as most of the ongoing stories I'm collaborating with.

Thanks a lot!! :D

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Thraena wrote:lods

All four characters in MBC are new, I use them in my stories that I write (book, not comix), and with this comic I turned them into the MBC universe.

PPS: Veronika?

Why does Veronica have an angry look / bad eyebrow?
And why do the pacifiers have no holders, but do they not spit it out?

Hi Thraena, is always a pleasure to read about the work of the writers behind Finister gorgeous art.

Please come back to share with us the inspiration about your ideas, I am totally interested in them.

Great work, I am anxious to see the next part!

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:24 pm

ajiehb wrote:Great start! I like how Meanie Mouse used bird theme trap to catch Nightengale and Hummingbird. Though you can expect something wicked from such crazy villainess. Have to admit you work with slumber in/out effects was astonishing. They looks very cool.

Meanie Mouse also added a little wicked thought to falling asleep minds of heroines that she will be selling them to highest bidder instead of trapped damsel. Not the best thing to hear when you are about to fall asleep and have dreams. I bet Nightengale and Hummingbird were having nightmares :( That devious Meanie Mouse!!!

I know you are very obsessed with every detail of bondage in your stories. But still I want to point to this little fastenings that connect binds of heroines to their baby carriages. Such great attention to details!!!

BTW why Veronica and Irenka are not using gags to keep pacifiers in their mouths? Is this the result of training in Mistress Sania Day Care facility? If so I think Veronica has inappropriate expression on her face! She needs to be punished. Just compare her to delightful Irenka.

And of course can't wait to see next chapter and learn how Mistress Sania will entertain her guests ^^.

I think you just nailed it all in this review! I agree 100% with you!

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:33 am

Thanks Hector!!

Thraena

Postby Thraena » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:43 am

Hector6 wrote:
Hi Thraena, is always a pleasure to read about the work of the writers behind Finister gorgeous art.

Please come back to share with us the inspiration about your ideas, I am totally interested in them.

Great work, I am anxious to see the next part!

Thank you!

At the moment, I thought, and wrote to Finister, to make another "page" or "bookmark", "a sheet" that would serve to get to know the new characters.

Currently: Sania, Sveltana, Veronika and Irenka

Something like a small wiki, an inventory of the past, the character, their stories ...

Not a spoiler for PLAY NICE, but a past, a character story - getting to know them. Curriculum vitae.

Page for chapter 1. 2. 3. etc - To be only for "given chapter" 1. 2. 3. etc
And a NEW page for:

Sania family (wiki / character / past) possibly (ideas, wishes, requirements) and discussion?
Full name ist Sania d´Enses = d´Enses family wiki (in novela name)

If they are interested, I will definitely write about the characters, I will tell them - from their existence and origin.

Or maybe some minipigs from my work that I write.

For example, I currently have a short story about "birthday of Irenka"

Irenka gets a big chocolate (dark chocolate) cake, in the form of an erect penis and testicle. When the candle goes out, the penis sprays hot semen (white chocolate) and it flows down the cake like an ejaculate, but it's white chocolate. And all Irenka's classmates are applauding, and then they eat the cake, chocolate penis. And he's full of aphrodisiacs. And Veronika tells her mother that she wants a birthday cake for her birthday that same cake, only horses. Following a sexual birthday party - a sex game in the house.

PS: I apologize for any textual mistakes - And grammar - English is not my native language, I live in the Czech Republic (formerly Českoslovesnko/Czechoslovakia), in Europe - So I have a little problem with English.

But you'd rather read bad English than my Czech, Russian, German, and me very, very, very bad French.

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Thraena wrote:
Hector6 wrote:

At the moment, I thought, and wrote to Finister, to make another "page" or "bookmark", "a sheet" that would serve to get to know the new characters.

Something like a small wiki, an inventory of the past, the character, their stories ....

Well, this site counts with his own wiki: http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/free/

Thraena

Postby Thraena » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:47 pm

Hector6 wrote:
Thraena wrote:
Hector6 wrote:

Something like a small wiki, an inventory of the past, the character, their stories ....

Well, this site counts with his own wiki: http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/free/

Yes, I know,
but so far there is a contradiction:

MTB world
Sanya Fantasy (Novela World/Me universum)

For every world the character has a different past, not always 100% the same.

So the plan is to bring the original past as the character's history + rework history for the MBC universe (It can then be put on the wiki), but the original origin is still not conceived for the MBC.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:06 pm

But you'd rather read bad English than my Czech, Russian, German, and me very, very, very bad French.

In fact I can definitely read your Russian :D

Return to “Play Nice”