Members Update - PLAY NICE chapter two !!

Story by Thraena, art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Update - PLAY NICE chapter two !!

Postby FinisterFoul » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:07 am

Greetings all!

We have added part two of the PLAY NICE series which can be read here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... /Play-Nice

Nightengale and Hummingbird have been taken against their will into the demented playground of Mistress Sania. What seems bizarre at first becomes really whacky as the heroines new life as 'play dolls' takes them through the sadistic playground.

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

bassrass1

Re: Members Update - PLAY NICE chapter two !!

Postby bassrass1 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:35 am

Really inventive imagery for the swing. So glad I just came on tonight and caught this.
Now I'm just sad I have to wait to see the merry go round.

I also like meanie mouse getting more attention, she always has inventive ways to hold heroines. So what are her plans? Just keep them for a while? Sell them too Sania? It doesn't look like a permanent solution here.

Thraena

Postby Thraena » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:31 am

I think it would be a bad idea to tell the story of MM and Sania (Fate of HM and NG) (not-SPOILER story) we have the final ready, but we would have readers about the surprise of the big final if we told him what the plans were. (sorry my bad english, but maybe I write it correctly)

It will definitely be interesting, the final of approx. 8+ of the intended chapters.
(scenario from finale we have finished first/creation story - idea/no picture)(you are definitely looking forward to the interesting end of the fate of NG and HM and other characters)

If something will want to reveal FinisterFoul (may), but my point is that the conclusion is worth seeing, then seeing in a comic to stand out, his screenplay writing for this story.

(the carouse/merry go roundl is deliberately mentioned only on the edge of the chapter, it will be the main theme of chapter 3 to allow the reader to look forward to the next part) (let's work fantasies, what different positions and perverse things can be done with girls)

But we are very glad, you like story PLAY NICE (And especially pictures - let's be honest) :lol:

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:55 am

This was a fun chapter. Veronica and Irenka's differing motivations in their predicaments were enjoyable. Nice facial expression on Veronica in particular. I may have already mentioned it but I quite appreciate their more natural physiques, it's a welcome departure from the usual character designs. This seems to be a detached scenario but I am curious about how the two find themselves in their position and their origins.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:46 am

Yeah, I agree with @jabbers mister Finister has done a great job with pet girls facial expressions. As they were pacifier-gagged it was the only way to show their emotions. And it was done perfectly. I'm very surprised by such a drastic difference between mistress Sania two pets. I'm also looking forward to learn more about Sveltana character. Well, we already know that she must be very sadistic person as she is enjoying spanking Nightengale and Veronica. But I think she is far more wicked. Though I'm sure you have planned some action with her where she will show her character side. Maybe it will be some private lesson with one of the heroine? Who knows :twisted:

I find pairing of heroines and pet-girls very interesting. Nightengale and Veronica who are both uppity at some extent. And Hummingbird with Irenka. I wonder if it's just coincidence? Or maybe mistress Sania will turn Hummingbird in to the similar pet-girl as Irenka? I mean pet-girl who love to masturbate and is seeking for pleasure at any time. Because Nightengale and Veronica both hate to cum on public. Can't wait to see :)

As to merry go round I think Hummingbird and Irenka will be tied up there and Sveltana will spank them and make merry go round spin. Though I wonder if this time villains would use some vibrators or dildoes? Well, anyway we need to wait and see in the next chapter.

@jabber as for the origins story for Irenka and Veronika you can see Deviantart post from Thraena under second chapter cover. Though it's origins story for original characters from Thraena stories. But maybe it will help you somehow.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:47 am

So, next cover page is up and I must say that I'm impressed by improvements of the carousel :) Though still can't quite understand if it's for four babies or for two. Hmm... will be interesting to see. Also is that some sort of the container in the middle of the carousel with milk? inside. Heh I'm jumping ahead of the story don't I? Will wait and see myself what will happen.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Thanks a lot!! Thraena has many devious ideas for the carousel :twisted:

We should be updating this series more regularly now.

Thanks a lot!!

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:42 pm

Can't wait to test how wicked Thraena is, ha ha ha :twisted:

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Thanks Ajiehb!

My family has kidnapped me for a week. Then when I get back I will be preparing many of our collaboration stories adding them at the end of October.

Thanks!!

Return to “Play Nice”