"Heroines for Hire" #2

Story and art by MCtek.
User avatar
Doctor Robo
Posts: 3287
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Contact:

"Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:05 am

Hey Metrobay fans! MCtek is back this week with chapter 2 of "Heroines for Hire", and you can read it right now in the Metrobay Comix members gallery!

With her plans coming together, Sera looks for a new way to control her ever-growing collection of nanoleashed heroines. What new form will our heroines take? Find out only at MetrobayComix.com!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... for-Hire-2

Image

User avatar
atchman007
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 am

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby atchman007 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:48 am

Interesting story but I feel bad for Leela and I don't like the whole bald thing. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that. Leela really looked good in APEX Alliance Public Relations. Sera is not my favorite either. I always hoped Pristina would become more of a main villain.

Still I want to see where this goes, just putting my two cents worth in.

Thanks

alfredenewman
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby alfredenewman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 am

who is caitlyn rogers?

lods
Posts: 1285
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 am

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby lods » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Caitlyn Rogers is the heroine Kat Krusader from Liberty Grove. You can read about her in the wiki. Quick summary. She tends to be turned into a drone a lot. Most of the stories with her are over from the old site (Unity is the stand out story). It was implied that she was turned into a puppet/doll but never shown by the Doll Maker (was that his name?) before the Liberty Grove stories went on hiatus. Trishbot is now bringing the characters over to Metrobay. So far in Metrobay she was turned into a drone for the control unit in Tights Club and was nano leashed in a One Shot along with her daughter and friend (also heroines).

Hope we get to see what Sera's motivations are. I mean, we have some motives but more about the why run off with the Apex Alliance and rebrand them (I'm assuming this is more than she wants money).

cyberbobmkii
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby cyberbobmkii » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Nice, stepfordization! Another horribly underused Mind Control sub-genre. Very glad to see it!
That said..

atchman007 wrote:I don't like the whole bald thing. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that.

I don't mind the bald thing in in of itself, but it dose fell pretty overused. I don't even get why it was in this issue. She had a full head of hair in the next scene, what was the point?

lods wrote:Hope we get to see what Sera's motivations are. I mean, we have some motives but more about the why run off with the Apex Alliance and rebrand them (I'm assuming this is more than she wants money).

Have to agree, feels a little aimless right know.

On a somewhat related note, is MCtek in full control of Apex Alliance/Heroines for Hire story line? I've definitely enjoyed his work thus far but I was under the impression that the AA/HfH was Trishbot's thing. Especially now that Legue of Liberty characters have been added to it.

teflon_tim
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby teflon_tim » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:23 pm

cyberbobmkii wrote:On a somewhat related note, is MCtek in full control of Apex Alliance/Heroines for Hire story line? I've definitely enjoyed his work thus far but I was under the impression that the AA/HfH was Trishbot's thing. Especially now that Legue of Liberty characters have been added to it.

It seems to me that it's very much a collaborative effort. MCtek certainly seems to have been taking point on many of the individual "high stakes" stories, so AA/HfH is right up his alley. But I can't imagine Trishbot (if not some of the other top people as well) not having a hand in shaping the overall storyline. This is a world-shaping plotline; everyone's got to be in on it on some level.

As for the bald thing... I'm guessing that a good part of it is a fetish thing, and there's certainly nothing wrong with an author indulging his/her particular peccadilloes. :) But it's also likely a practical part of the story; it's got to be easier to find the right place to plug someone in without all that hair in the way. And besides, the nano-leash allows the hair to be re-grown in short order.

User avatar
Trishbot
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:58 am
Location: in your bed!
Contact:

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby Trishbot » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:14 am

alfredenewman wrote:who is caitlyn rogers?

As lods said, she's Kat Krusader of the League of Liberty. You can check her bio out here:
http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/free/characters/kat-krusader/

cyberbobmkii wrote:Nice, stepfordization! Another horribly underused Mind Control sub-genre. Very glad to see it!
That said..

atchman007 wrote:I don't like the whole bald thing. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that.

I don't mind the bald thing in in of itself, but it dose fell pretty overused. I don't even get why it was in this issue. She had a full head of hair in the next scene, what was the point?

It's easier for Sera to install and implant the nano-leash and its upgrades into her drones without the hair in the way, and as teflon_tim suggested, the drones can regrow their hair (in different colors and styles even) rather quickly if Sera programs them to.

cyberbobmkii wrote:
lods wrote:Hope we get to see what Sera's motivations are. I mean, we have some motives but more about the why run off with the Apex Alliance and rebrand them (I'm assuming this is more than she wants money).

Have to agree, feels a little aimless right know.

We're keeping Sera MOSTLY an enigma for now, but we'll be revealing more of what makes her tick very soon (and it may not be in this specific story either...)

cyberbobmkii wrote:On a somewhat related note, is MCtek in full control of Apex Alliance/Heroines for Hire story line? I've definitely enjoyed his work thus far but I was under the impression that the AA/HfH was Trishbot's thing. Especially now that Legue of Liberty characters have been added to it.

It's very much a collaboration right now. Tek's the guiding director of this story, but I'm sort of the "producer", and the inverse when it'll be my turn to dive back into the AA/HfH narrative. We have a lot going on, and I know Tek's a bit frustrated with me right now because he's waiting for me to hurry up and reveal something in one of my stories. Lol.

We have big plans, and I love how invested everyone is in this branch of the Metrobay world.
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

cyberbobmkii
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby cyberbobmkii » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Trishbot wrote:It's easier for Sera to install and implant the nano-leash and its upgrades into her drones without the hair in the way

Hair didn't seem to be a problem in Business Ethics, Omega Mystery, or Frozen Memories. But what ever, it's not that big a deal. Also, was the reveal at the end of the latest issue of Physique the one Mctek has been waiting for?

User avatar
Trishbot
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:58 am
Location: in your bed!
Contact:

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby Trishbot » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:27 am

cyberbobmkii wrote:
Trishbot wrote:It's easier for Sera to install and implant the nano-leash and its upgrades into her drones without the hair in the way

Hair didn't seem to be a problem in Business Ethics, Omega Mystery, or Frozen Memories. But what ever, it's not that big a deal. Also, was the reveal at the end of the latest issue of Physique the one Mctek has been waiting for?


Not impossible, but easier. Something to consider is that Sera's way of doing things is more invasive than Leela's methods.

We have one more issue of Physique to go, but the end of the last chapter was a very strong hint at what Sera's going to be doing soon.
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

jabbers
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 am

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #2

Postby jabbers » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:37 am

It'll be interesting to see where this story ultimately leads. It seems like the scope of this arc continues to expand with her widening the scope of her operations, a growing cast of targets, and more layers of intrigue.

I'll echo the negative sentiments on bald heads. That aside, the art in this chapter was sharp. Nice work!


Return to “Heroines for Hire”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest