Problem with covers gallery

Covers and promotional art for upcoming Metrobay Comix stories.
Doctor Robo

Problem with covers gallery

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:59 am

You may notice there is an issue with the cover pages in our covers gallery not displaying properly. Our tech support team has been notified and we hope to have it fixed ASAP. In the meantime we will continue to publish our updates as scheduled.

- Doc

ajiehb

Re: Problem with covers gallery

Postby ajiehb » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:19 am

When we can expect to see first chapter of the new part of The Harvest serie? Gallery is broken so I can't see there.

slyspeaker

Postby slyspeaker » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Wondering the same as well. Really looking forward to the newest Harvest chapters.

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:06 pm

So until the cover gallery is fixed, could any new covers be posted here on the forms? In the promos section perhaps?

TheAngelicOne

Postby TheAngelicOne » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:35 pm

I'm guessing all our fav heroines have put on VR Headsets to go in and fight off the digital bugs plaguing the cover gallery.......but you know how it goes. :lol:

lods

Postby lods » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:14 pm

The free gallery has been having problems with losing parts of it for a while. Wouldn't be surprised if it was related to that and the whole thing is busted at this point.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 am

Hi all,

My Mom had to have surgery this past week and I'm her home nurse while she recuperates. So, the update got delayed.

But, I'll add the entire chapter of HARVEST 4 on Tuesday, Feb 20th.

My apologies for the delay.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:40 am

cyberbobmkii wrote:So until the cover gallery is fixed, could any new covers be posted here on the forms? In the promos section perhaps?

Great idea!

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:46 am

We've been in discussions with our tech support team over the past few days and have come to the conclusion that it's time to upgrade to the latest gallery software. It appears our current gallery is no longer supported by the developers. The upgrade will take some time to complete, so I don't want to put a specific timeframe on it, but we certainly want to get it done as soon as possible.

In the meantime we will create a new (temporary) gallery for the covers to upcoming updates. I hope to have that done this weekend.

We realize this isn't the best situation, but we will work to have it resolved quickly. We apologize for any confusion this has caused.

- Doc

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:57 pm

UPDATE - We have create a temporary gallery for current and very recent cover pages. You can find it here: http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... OVERS-2018

Thanks again for your patience as we work through this. Please keep an eye on the forums for information about our new gallery system in the near future.

- Doc

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:10 am

Doctor Robo wrote:We've been in discussions with our tech support team over the past few days and have come to the conclusion that it's time to upgrade to the latest gallery software. It appears our current gallery is no longer supported by the developers. The upgrade will take some time to complete, so I don't want to put a specific timeframe on it, but we certainly want to get it done as soon as possible.

- Doc

When you say update the gallery, do you mean just the covers gallery, the free gallery, or both the free and pay galleries?

Return to “Covers, Promos, and Teasers”