Greybot Stories?

We know you have questions about Metrobay Comix. This is the place to ask them. We'll also ask you what you think of our stories and characters.
Balthazar Bludd

Greybot Stories?

Postby Balthazar Bludd » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi. I’m just wondering if there was a list (or if someone knows) what stories here feature Graybots, and maybe their history? I’m working on a Greybot comic but want to make sure I get read up on everything before I try my hand at it, and there isn’t anything I can find on the wiki for background. If anyone can help, I’d be very thankful! :)

lods

Re: Greybot Stories?

Postby lods » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:05 am

Well graybots have two major iterations.

The first set is the one where the graybots have no hair and the heroines are turned with uniquely colored nanite suits and tech on their head (such as Jade in green, Brown Sugar in brown) and are referred to as Control Units (except for Snowflake who was a Slave Unit to Alpha Woman and Alpha Woman was referred to as Command Unit a couple times). These were created by Sentinus. It started with Twisted Tales II, went on to Operation: Resurrection, then Robitica Erotica, and finished up with Night of the Drones. It is contained in the free section under Superheroine Squad and all but Night of the Drones is in Fin's and Robo's Archive in the pay section under Superheroine Squad too. Sentinus was defeated and Ted seemingly debotted everyone (it was only shown him debotting the heroines but it is assumed he just didn't leave everyone else there). (Oh and Sentinus was created in the first Twisted Tales in Fin and Doc's paid archive but there were no graybots in that although I guess it had kind of a prototype of the process.)

The second set is post Sentinus arc and it is unknown who is botting them outside of the name Control Unit who has only passingly showed up in a couple comics (most recently in Evolution). Simultaneously Apex is also botting people but the Control Unit seems to be able to override Apex. Most of these stories are labelled Drone Agenda and are in that folder in the free and paid sections (although Sweet Dreams in MCtek's free section and Sorority Upgrades under MCtek's paid section are under Grim City Stories, Chrome Virus is a Drone Agenda story but is in the Fin and Robo archive). Also, Forbidden Fantasy, while a Drone Agenda comic, does not include graybots but does include Chrome who is later shown to be a minion of the Control Unit. Convert Another, I believe, is the first comic with the drone agenda of converting another. It is unknown who was the first to be botted but it is implied to have started there with at least one of the characters having already been botted and programmed before the start of the comic (it should be noted that those two were botted at the same time as Solaria and Snowflake last time around). There are other instances of botting or graybots showing up scattered through quite a few stories but they're not the main focus of the story (such as An Acquired Taste #4 where Patel is botted but otherwise it doesn't show up again as a bot until Evolution).

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:51 am

Hi Balth. Lods pretty much covers it, but here are links to many of the stories he mentions:

Superheroine Squad (free gallery): http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... oine-Squad

Drone Agenda (free gallery): http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... one-Agenda

Day in the Life (free gallery): http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... -Life-APEX

Drone Agenda (members gallery): http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ga ... one-Agenda

The Chrome Virus (members gallery): http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ga ... rome-Virus

Happy reading!

- Doc

Balthazar Bludd

Postby Balthazar Bludd » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Thanks for the info - looks like I have some reading to do. :) Much appreciated!

Balth

Balthazar Bludd

Re: Greybot Stories (and other questions...)

Postby Balthazar Bludd » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:27 pm

One more question - what font is typically used for greybot speech? I'd like to keep my efforts consistent, and can't find what that specific font is called. If anyone knows, I'd be very thankful. :)

Balth

Doctor Robo

Re: Greybot Stories (and other questions...)

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Balthazar Bludd wrote:One more question - what font is typically used for greybot speech? I'd like to keep my efforts consistent, and can't find what that specific font is called. If anyone knows, I'd be very thankful. :)

Balth

I'm not sure. I'll look into it and get back to you!

Return to “Questions and Answers”