What is the chronological order of the issues?

We know you have questions about Metrobay Comix. This is the place to ask them. We'll also ask you what you think of our stories and characters.
ws7878

What is the chronological order of the issues?

Postby ws7878 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:14 am

please

FinisterFoul

Re: What is the chronological order of the issues?

Postby FinisterFoul » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 am

Hi ws7878 !

A chronology chart was made a long time ago. We've had so many stories made since then. We should create a new one.

I do have a breakdown of my own stories.

Were there certain authors or artists stories you had in mind? Thanks!!

ws7878

Postby ws7878 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:21 am

FinisterFoul wrote:Hi ws7878 !

A chronology chart was made a long time ago. We've had so many stories made since then. We should create a new one.

I do have a breakdown of my own stories.

Were there certain authors or artists stories you had in mind? Thanks!!

Thank you! I love your issues.

I found this chart.

-------------
Primal Urge/ Island of Ick (flashback sequence)
Crossing Time (time travel)
Origin of Valiant Girl
Original Sin
Origins: What Makes a Hero
Past Mistakes
Feminae Machina
Caper Cats
Origins: Clawdette
Magic Wand (Pink Pussycat)
Halloween (Pink Pussycat)
Along Came a Spider
Magic Wand (Member's Request)
Somno Sorority
The Switch
Stripper Transformation
Alien Invasion
Crissy Tanner
Nightengale: Birds of a feather
The Trap
Changed Woman
Members Request 12
Carnival of Sin
Musical Mayhem
Twisted Tales (chronology baseline)
Freedom Broad: Slave to a Nation
Ensnared
Members Request 7
Superheroine Squad; Hot Summers Night
Teacher's Pet
New Guard: Naughty Nurses (story start)
Isle of Ick
Taming the Cat
Wireless
Tough Love
Mesmerella
Adult Toys
Digital Desires
Maid in Metrobay
Halloween Havoc 1
Day at the Office
Pleasure Pets
Platinum Earth crossover
Mind Over Magic
Guardian Gals: Heartless
Sword and Shield
Feeding Frenzy
Tasty Treats; Mad Science Annual #1
The Alleyway
Gothikk Girls
Halloween Havoc 2
Crissy Tanner's Nightmare
Golden Opportunity
Club Pump; Protect and Serve
Hypnotica
Body Image
Changing of the Guard
King of Hooter County
Gynoid Dilemna
Penny for Her Thoughts
Illicit Rendezvous
Musk of the Minx; Rubberbound
Catatonic Kitty
Forbidden Fantasy
The Arrival
The Resort Tales
Girl Next Door
A Day in the Life: Belinada Giolla; Bed, Bath and Body
Doll's New Clothes
Day in the Life: Valient Grrl
Bedazzled
Past and Present of Duality Dame
Prized Displays
For the Benefit of Society
Brainwashed
Thief in the Night
The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real
To Love and Obey
Halloween Havoc 3
Chain Reaction: The Black Pussycat Saga
The Drone Agenda: A New Drone in Town; The Drone Agenda: Convert Another
The Black Pussycat Saga: Island of Zombots
Tinkering with Nature
The Lonely Man
Apex: A Day in the Life
An Acquired Taste
The Chrome Virus
Business Ethics
The Key to My heart
Sinful Bliss
-----------------

What next?

and

'Marching Orders'

'Sex Pets of the Wild West'

'Wicked Fun Park'

'Visual Contact'

What is the order of these?

lods

Postby lods » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:23 pm

It should also be noted that Black Pussycat did a kind of soft reset on a few characters due to time travel. So prior to that spot in the timeline there may be differences between the old and new continuity (I don't think it really impacted stories after). An example is Galatea and Auto having different back stories and Ring Mistress being a different person.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:59 pm

It's going to be tough to find the 'true' chronological order of events in all the stories on the site. They are a compilation of many different authors writing different coinciding story arcs over a decent amount of years through 3 websites.

I can try to help some by providing Ainia/Freedom Broad/American Amazon's involvement (along with Juris Prudence & Freedom Girl) in the Metrobay order with her chronological story arc.

***These are by chronological order not sequential order.***

1 - Origins: What makes a Hero (Amazon backstory) free gallery
2 - Alien Invasion (Freedom Girl) free gallery
3 - Origins: What makes a Hero (Bistro scene) free gallery
4 - Along came a Spider free gallery
5 - The Trap (Dr. Dan Digitalus) free gallery
6 - Changed Woman (Juris Prudence - cameo) free gallery
7 - Freedom Broad: A Slave to a Nation free gallery
8 - Ensnared (Freedom Girl - cameo) free gallery
9 - The Alleyway free gallery
10 - For the Benefit of Society free gallery
11 - Brainwashed I free gallery
12 - Tasty Treats (American Amazon - cameo) paysite archive gallery
13 - Brainwashed II free gallery
14 - Amazon Redemption: Prologue (Flashback sequence) formerly designated as "Brainwashed III"paysite archive gallery
15 - Amazon Redemption: Prelude paysite archive gallery
16 - To Love & Obey (Ainia as Alluring Annie - cameo) paysite archive gallery
17 - One Shots: Emergency Issue (Digi, FG & JP - cameo) paysite archive gallery
18 - Capital City Chronicles paysite archive gallery
19 - Amazon Redemption: Prologue (Cecille/Calico Cougar's apartment) paysite archive gallery
20 - Omega Mystery (Ainia as Patriot Princess - cameo) paysite archive gallery
21 - Amazon Redemption - Current story

I hope this helps.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Also,
18.5 - Business Ethics (Ainia as Patriot Princess - cameo) paysite archive gallery

I accidentally left that one off the list.

greyscribbler

Postby greyscribbler » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi Dumbtime

I'm a new member and been enjoying going back over American Amazon's past adventures. However I'm a bit confused by What Makes A Hero. It seems to stop without concluding at episode 4. In the free gallery the last image is WMH0135, The Queen hypnotising Cleta. But it very much feels like the story should continue.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks

Greyscribbler

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:18 pm

greyscribbler wrote:Hi Dumbtime

I'm a new member and been enjoying going back over American Amazon's past adventures. However I'm a bit confused by What Makes A Hero. It seems to stop without concluding at episode 4. In the free gallery the last image is WMH0135, The Queen hypnotising Cleta. But it very much feels like the story should continue.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks

Greyscribbler

Hello Greyscribbler, Welcome to Metrobay!

Thanks for taking interest in the stories here and my American Amazon storyline.

You are correct in your assessment of the story arc, "What Makes a Hero." It was abruptly halted back in 2012 when i had a major health issue and my story got caught up in the website issues (too long of a story to get into here). It sat on the shelf for a while but I kept developing the American Amazon storyline while i was in hiatus.

In July of 2015, I deemed myself OK to continue producing comics. Doc needed to fill an open artist slot and graciously allowed me to restart the Epic arc I had in the works. I had to pick up at a different time in the storyline and fill in backstory as I went. The Amazon story had to still sit on the shelf and be a reference point.

Over the last 2+ years, I have been allowed to finally transfer and gather all my stories to this one website so they are all together now. "What makes a Hero" is incomplete in form but, precisely incorporated into the story line of "Amazon Redemption" so it is still viable.

Because there are some story collaboration on-going, i can't get into much detail about the Amazon story as it left off but i can say that Tek's Amazon takeover in "Apex Alliance - Damage Control" ties in to it and the next phase of my story will make more connections and tie up some loose ends.

I hope this helps and if you have more questions - ask away here or ping my email, dumbtime@hotmail.com

DT

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:06 am

dumbtime wrote:Because there are some story collaboration on-going, i can't get into much detail about the Amazon story as it left off but i can say that Tek's Amazon takeover in "Apex Alliance - Damage Control" ties in to it and the next phase of my story will make more connections and tie up some loose ends.

While on that subject, is there any plans to explore what happened between issues five and six of Damage Control? The events that took place seem way to significant to simply happen off screen.

greyscribbler

Postby greyscribbler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:18 am

dumbtime wrote:
Hello Greyscribbler, Welcome to Metrobay!

Thanks for taking interest in the stories here and my American Amazon storyline.

DT

Thanks Dumbtime. They're good stories and I'm looking forward to reading more of them. Will be interested to see where it goes. Sorry to hear about the problems you had.

Greyscribbler

greyscribbler

Postby greyscribbler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:22 am

Next question

Can someone point me to where the "Halloween (Pink Pussycat)" story is. I couldn't find that in the members or free archive. Is it one of the Halloween stories but not under that title?

Thanks

Greyscribbler

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:29 am

cyberbobmkii wrote:
dumbtime wrote:Because there are some story collaboration on-going, i can't get into much detail about the Amazon story as it left off but i can say that Tek's Amazon takeover in "Apex Alliance - Damage Control" ties in to it and the next phase of my story will make more connections and tie up some loose ends.

While on that subject, is there any plans to explore what happened between issues five and six of Damage Control? The events that took place seem way to significant to simply happen off screen.

That is mainly a question for MCTek. I will be making some connections to what happened right before the takeover.

greyscribbler

Postby greyscribbler » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:32 am

Hi All

Just wondering what the next story in the resurrection of Sentius arc comes after "Hot Summers Night"? Can't work out where the story picks up after that.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Greyscribbler

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:38 am

greyscribbler wrote:Hi All

Just wondering what the next story in the resurrection of Sentius arc comes after "Hot Summers Night"? Can't work out where the story picks up after that.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Greyscribbler

"Hot Summers Night" takes place just before, during, and after the events of Robotica Erotica (page 282 is where they start to cross over), and it leads into "Night of the Drones".
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

greyscribbler

Postby greyscribbler » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Thanks Trishbot

I was stupidly looking only in the members archive, not the free archive. Found it now.

Greyscribbler

lods

Postby lods » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Yeah, there is that weird thing where there paid section doesn't have the full Sentinus returns story arc and it is duplicated in the free section.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:24 pm

lods wrote:Yeah, there is that weird thing where there paid section doesn't have the full Sentinus returns story arc and it is duplicated in the free section.

We had a slight disagreement with our billing provider regarding a few pages that were deemed 'objectionable', for reasons which have been lost to history. So to avoid any unnecessary issues we decided to copy the entire story to the free gallery, where our billing provided doesn't have any jurisdiction. That's why "Superheroine Squad" is in both the free and members gallery.

- Doc

greyscribbler

Postby greyscribbler » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Ah, right.

I can understand that.

As a new member I've been using the list above to catch up. For the most part it's worked out, but there are a few stories I haven't been able to locate in either the member or free sites. Can anyone help?

Halloween (Pink Pussycat)
Musical Mayhem
New Guard: Naughty Nurses (story start)
Platinum Earth crossover
Sword and Shield
Feeding Frenzy
Gothikk Girls

Thanks in advance

Greyscribbler

greyscribbler

Postby greyscribbler » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:47 pm

Hi Again

I think I've worked out a couple of answers on my own, although they do lead to more questions.

The Platinum Earth Crossover was a crossover with another series - Platinum Earth
I rather stupidly thought the 'crossover' simply referred to Platinum Earth being a parallel dimension.
Platinum Earth is a whole nother storyverse, written by Sir Willoughby, and originally published at another site.

So my questions about that now are:
Are the Metrobay/Platinum Earth crossover issues still available at that site?
What issues numbers are they in the Platinum Earth series?

Sword and Shield doesn't seem to be available on either of the free or members sites. Not sure why, as it was produced by two creators that are still active here. I have found a (probably illegal) copy on another site (not the one referred to above). I can give you the url if you'd like, but I am wondering why it's not posted here.

Still wondering about the other titles from my previous post.

Greyscribbler

lods

Postby lods » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:03 pm

Well it was on hipcomix circa 2010. Act 6 was in the free section. I think the prior ones were in there too but the thread on the forum there makes no mention of it. The free section had most of the content removed so I think that stuff is gone. The first Acts are pretty disconnected from the cross-over story so you don't need to be aware of it.

The overall story that eventually leads to the cross-over starts around Act 9. The plot starts around Act 19. And the actual cross-over starts with Act 25 with Snowflake and Jade Lightning. It wraps up with Act 40. As far as I'm aware, the last update was Act 44 that was sort of a continuation of the arc with the cross-over but it had none of the characters from the prior acts (well outside of the main bad guys). I'm not sure if these are in the pay section of the site still.

Sword and Shield was in the free section of mccomix circa 2010, I believe. But again the site's free section has had a bunch of stuff removed. I believe Trishbot has said she is trying to get it on this site, though. So hopefully it can appear again.

But yeah, the hip and mc sites had some site crashes, if I recall, so that is why some of the stuff is gone, I think (there are probably other reasons too).

New Guard I think was in the pay section but I can't confirm if it is still there. It ends in the middle of a plot about 3 or so arcs later, I believe. Carthax only showed up that was a cross-over with Metrobay. The rest was mostly Mind Changer (I think that was his name... who also showed up in a Zombot cross-over) and some other misc baddies (there was a hint at a Drone Agenda style story building up too but the story ended before that arc could really get off the ground). I'm not the writers/artists here so I could be very very wrong about what the story was doing/going, btw.

A lot of the old Fin PP stuff was before I was paying attention so I have no idea where it is. Probably gone at this point if it isn't in the free section.

Oh and Gothikk Girls was on the pay site of mccomix and it only had 4 parts before it stopped. It shows a bit of fallout from the Platinum Earth cross-over (Knygth Fighter still having alien stuff going on) but otherwise nothing much really happened in those parts. The story sort of picks up again in EMCON here on metrobaycomix but it doesn't really fill in all the holes regarding what happened between that story and EMCON. Hopefully at least Knygth Fighter shows up again in other comics (outside of those one shots) because she was an interesting character and was the only one left with effects from the Platinum Earth cross-over (Snowflake was merged back together again after her death during Resort Tails and it is implied that happened again in the Nu-RingMistress timeline... and no one else really had any side effects from being turned into infested alien things outside of Knyght Fighter). It really kind of feels like she has been forgotten ever since Goldwing was revealed to be Green Guardian's daughter, imo.

Return to “Questions and Answers”